It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The old schedule's final week at Twitch.tv/GOGcom.

Thanks to everyone who joined in our birthday celebrations! Now that we have cleaned up the confetti and finished what remained of the cake, we are back to work on an all-new version of our channel, and along with it - a new schedule.

In the meantime, activity continues buzzing over at Twitch.tv/GOGcom - below the widget is the schedule until the end of this week, when the change is expected to happen!

Don't want to remember it all? Stay up-to-date and follow our dedicated Twitter: @GOGcomTwitch to get news of when we're live and what's up with the Stream Team or simply follow the channel to get notified when we go live.

<div class="embedded_video twitch-video">
<object class="embedded_video__file" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="472" width="775" id="live_embed_player_flash" data="http://www.twitch.tv/widgets/live_embed_player.swf?channel=gogcom" bgcolor="#000000"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowNetworking" value="all" /><param name="movie" value="http://www.twitch.tv/widgets/live_embed_player.swf" /><param name="flashvars" value="hostname=www.twitch.tv&channel=gogcom&auto_play=true&start_volume=25" /></object>
</div>

FRIDAY, September 25th:
4pm GMT / 12pm EDT / 9am PDT: RELEASE STREAM: Puzzle Agent with MegapiemanPHD
6pm GMT / 2pm EDT / 11am PDT: RELEASE STREAM: Puzzle Agent 2 with donis
8pm GMT / 4pm EDT / 1pm PDT: Duke Nukem II with Flaose
10pm GMT / 6pm EDT / 3pm PDT: Guild of Dungeoneering: Pirate's Cove Adventure Pack with Classicor
12am GMT / 8pm EDT / 5pm PDT: Odallus: The Dark Call with Pantsless Shorts

SATURDAY, September 26th:
4pm GMT / 12pm EDT / 9am PDT: WEEKEND PROMO: Darksiders 2 with donis
6pm GMT / 2pm EDT / 11am PDT: DOUBLE FEATURE: The Saturday Spooky Show: SOMA with Vlad of The Weekend Slice

SUNDAY, September 27th:
6pm GMT / 2pm EDT / 11am PDT: Game of Thrones with Outstar (as Khaleesi)
8pm GMT / 4pm EDT / 1pm PDT: Victor Vran co-op! with donis and Memories in 8bit

Twitch.tv/GOGcom is a one-of-a-kind variety channel with great games, classic and new, streamed daily by passionate gamers of the GOG.com community, game devs, guest stars, and sometimes even GOG.com staff. Join us for the stream and follow the channel for many, many more!

Want to stream? We've made contacting us more effective - simply fill out this Google Form with your name, a link to your channel, and some other info on your gaming habits and we might just invite you to a stream or ten!

Want to see more *now*? Check out our Twitch.tv/GOGcom video archive!
Post edited September 28, 2015 by Ciris
Won't be around on thursday to know what it would be so I'll have to check back on saturday. =x
Classicor: Well, "insane" was us trying to fit as much of it as we could into the schedule... now let´s just hope the release fairy is kind to us and there are no last minute delays. BUT I do FULLY expect you folks to show up on that day! :D
Are you trying to say that there are more releases? :P
Negatus: I'm quite disappointed that GeordyJones was excised from GOGcom, but I didn't understand the conflict. What was the dispute? Did Geordy want more long play videos while GOG wants more sale promotion stuff? I enjoy most of the streamers, but I really liked that Geordy would go into some depth about the game's systems and UI. Even the jokes about how long it would take him to actually start the game added to the fun.
Hey Negatus,

Geordy announced already that he will continue streaming on his own channel, he will also finish KOTOR there. As I said on stream, it was a result of issues and problems we had during the last 6 months - it's by no means connected to quality of his streams or content he served you guys. We really respect him as a streamer and we believe his streams were special, as he really gathered a great audience. That's why this decision wasn't easy, but we - as streaming team and GOG.com staff - believe it was for the better.

Hope this answer will suffice!

And yeah, tune in for Thursday's releases, we can't wait for them :)
Post edited August 18, 2015 by outstarwalker
Classicor: Well, "insane" was us trying to fit as much of it as we could into the schedule... now let´s just hope the release fairy is kind to us and there are no last minute delays. BUT I do FULLY expect you folks to show up on that day! :D
Bethezer: Are you trying to say that there are more releases? :P
All I´m trying to say is that I need to find a way to kick the others out of their time slots so I can take that day over completely. That´s reasonable, right?
Classicor:
Perfectly. You need guns? https://youtu.be/Y70vcs3oV14

Also - who is the lucky bast... I mean - lucky person to stream Shadowrun Hong Kong?
No Weekend promo streams next week? Does that mean sale time or haven't they just been added yet?
The-Business: No Weekend promo streams next week? Does that mean sale time or haven't they just been added yet?
I just checked, we haven´t scheduled promo streams yet, but there should be something coming - keep an eye out ;)
My guess is that the triple-player stream for tomorrow (the 20th) will be Trine 3, which is scheduled for release. If Shadowrun Hong Kong takes up another slot (seems plausible), then we should be getting 3 oldie games from the hinted-at biggish-news. Good luck to all the streamers!
NATURAL TWEEENTYYYY :D :

2 PM - Pool of Radiance with Classicor,
4 PM - Eye of Beholder 2 with Pie,
6 PM - Eye of Beholder with Outstar,
8 PM - RELEASE STREAM with triple multiplayer ;)
10 PM - Menzoberranzan with Classicor.
Classicor: NATURAL TWEEENTYYYY :D :

2 PM - Pool of Radiance with Classicor,
4 PM - Eye of Beholder 2 with Pie,
6 PM - Eye of Beholder with Outstar,
8 PM - RELEASE STREAM with triple multiplayer ;)
10 PM - Menzoberranzan with Classicor.
Now that's a suprise... I was sure we have Shadowrun stream today, I was so sure of it... :D
Still - VEEEEERY NICE~! >:3
SMALL UPDATE: We´re still *happily* suffering from D&D fever, sooo...

In addition to the streams mentioned, there will also be a "Eye of the Beholder 3" stream" tonight (friday) at 8 pm GMT/10 pm CEST by Flaose , and me doing "Dungeon Hack" on sunday at 10pm GMT / midnight CEST (in our promo stream slots). And Piran´s release stream will be "Curse of the Azure Bonds".

Oh and both Neverwinter Nights games get promo streams on Monday, me with NwN 2 at 2 pm GMT / 4 pm CEST and Outstar doing NWN 1 at 8 pm GMT / 10 pm CEST.

Also, I do believe Pantsless has moved up to take the MatCat slot tonight.
Post edited August 21, 2015 by Classicor
outstarwalker: Hey guys, Piranjade can't stream today unfortunately, so I'm jumping in to stream Neverwinter Nights at 6 PM GMT.
Have a great day everyone!
Meanwhile the twitch website works again for me (at least partially, the video player still doesn't work). So I can see the old broadcasts and can download what I have missed. I found your HoMM4 stream and already have downloaded it, but I cannot find this Neverwinter Nights stream. Any hints?

outstarwalker: And regarding speedpainting, I will go through units chosen by chat and do a big poster-like tribute to the saga! Hope you guys will like it!
I've seen it. You are good! It's impressive how fast you can draw such a picture.
can't wait for victor vran co-op action! :-)
eiii: but I cannot find this Neverwinter Nights stream. Any hints?
She had to cancel that stream on very short notice. However, Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 are going to be streamed tomorrow.
ChrisTX: She had to cancel that stream on very short notice.
Thanks! So I'm not to blind to find the video and have not even missed the stream.

ChrisTX: However, Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 are going to be streamed tomorrow.
Yes, I've seen that after writing my last post. Will try to watch both of them. :)