It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The old schedule's final week at Twitch.tv/GOGcom.

Thanks to everyone who joined in our birthday celebrations! Now that we have cleaned up the confetti and finished what remained of the cake, we are back to work on an all-new version of our channel, and along with it - a new schedule.

In the meantime, activity continues buzzing over at Twitch.tv/GOGcom - below the widget is the schedule until the end of this week, when the change is expected to happen!

Don't want to remember it all? Stay up-to-date and follow our dedicated Twitter: @GOGcomTwitch to get news of when we're live and what's up with the Stream Team or simply follow the channel to get notified when we go live.

<div class="embedded_video twitch-video">
<object class="embedded_video__file" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="472" width="775" id="live_embed_player_flash" data="http://www.twitch.tv/widgets/live_embed_player.swf?channel=gogcom" bgcolor="#000000"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowNetworking" value="all" /><param name="movie" value="http://www.twitch.tv/widgets/live_embed_player.swf" /><param name="flashvars" value="hostname=www.twitch.tv&channel=gogcom&auto_play=true&start_volume=25" /></object>
</div>

FRIDAY, September 25th:
4pm GMT / 12pm EDT / 9am PDT: RELEASE STREAM: Puzzle Agent with MegapiemanPHD
6pm GMT / 2pm EDT / 11am PDT: RELEASE STREAM: Puzzle Agent 2 with donis
8pm GMT / 4pm EDT / 1pm PDT: Duke Nukem II with Flaose
10pm GMT / 6pm EDT / 3pm PDT: Guild of Dungeoneering: Pirate's Cove Adventure Pack with Classicor
12am GMT / 8pm EDT / 5pm PDT: Odallus: The Dark Call with Pantsless Shorts

SATURDAY, September 26th:
4pm GMT / 12pm EDT / 9am PDT: WEEKEND PROMO: Darksiders 2 with donis
6pm GMT / 2pm EDT / 11am PDT: DOUBLE FEATURE: The Saturday Spooky Show: SOMA with Vlad of The Weekend Slice

SUNDAY, September 27th:
6pm GMT / 2pm EDT / 11am PDT: Game of Thrones with Outstar (as Khaleesi)
8pm GMT / 4pm EDT / 1pm PDT: Victor Vran co-op! with donis and Memories in 8bit

Twitch.tv/GOGcom is a one-of-a-kind variety channel with great games, classic and new, streamed daily by passionate gamers of the GOG.com community, game devs, guest stars, and sometimes even GOG.com staff. Join us for the stream and follow the channel for many, many more!

Want to stream? We've made contacting us more effective - simply fill out this Google Form with your name, a link to your channel, and some other info on your gaming habits and we might just invite you to a stream or ten!

Want to see more *now*? Check out our Twitch.tv/GOGcom video archive!
Post edited September 28, 2015 by Ciris
Only watched the first two hours but yeah, it would be great if it could happen once more (with a different game). Congrats to the participants!
The UT04 was great, it was in contrast the witcher 3 stream which had lots of hiccups(sound problems, weird pic in pic, video quality but that might be twitch's fault). The mods were great during the event, getting all sorts of insults thrown to their heads.

The Trailer was fantastic, the intros too, it was entertaining, I didn't get bored. Some leftover Witcher 3 viewers thought it was something totally professional with famous FPS-players. Some got disappointed that they weren't the greatest. But a lot of people stayed and enjoyed it. These multiplayer streams rock!
Matcatplays did a fantastic job coordinating everything! (and an awesome trailer and effects with outstarwalker)

Thx for letting them organise this GOG
Thanks for all the positive feedback on the UT2004 Championship!

For all those into these multiplayer events (and our streamers murdering each other) - there's a STAR WARS: Battlefront II multiplayer stream planned for the weekend, Saturday at 6pm GMT to be precise. There's a tile on our [url=http://twitch.tv/GOGcom ]Twitch page[/url] with more info! :)
Ciris: Thanks for all the positive feedback on the UT2004 Championship!

For all those into these multiplayer events (and our streamers murdering each other) - there's a STAR WARS: Battlefront II multiplayer stream planned for the weekend, Saturday at 6pm GMT to be precise. There's a tile on our [url=http://twitch.tv/GOGcom ]Twitch page[/url] with more info! :)
yaaay!!! :D
Wow the UT04 was like a magical ice cream cone that has been dipped in awesomesauce with epic-sprinkles on top.

I would love to see something like this again. Moderator and Streamers did so very good. So much work was put into the Stream, such talent and multitasking needed to make everything look smooth.

Amazing stream. Thank you.
Ciris: Thanks for all the positive feedback on the UT2004 Championship!

Battlefront now, huh? I must say - never saw this game in action. It will be a good occasion then. And after watching yestterdays - it will also be a success. ;)
it's so cool !!!
Sadly Shane of RerezTV cannot stream tonight:
https://twitter.com/RerezTV/status/596048024629092353
Apparently no MegaPieMan today D: or does someone know how to contact him?
shiawase: Apparently no MegaPieMan today D: or does someone know how to contact him?
Sorry, no. :-(

(BTW, I LOVE your username!)
LOL, TB's stream is a good show for advertising GOG bonuses such as manuals :)
Hmm, it says the next stream is Red Faction. I hope it's coming back for good, and not just for the weekend promo.
SilverDM: -snip-
So, after this huge wall of text, I would like to request for SILVER to be streamed by one of the wonderful GoG streamers.
With Nordic games returning to GOG today, SILVER will be streamed this Sunday (May 10) at 8pm GMT / 4pm EDT / 1pm PDT.
Enjoy! :-)
SCPM: Hmm, it says the next stream is Red Faction. I hope it's coming back for good, and not just for the weekend promo.
It says in the promo thread that the Nordic are back for good. :-)
Post edited May 08, 2015 by Piranjade
Piranjade: With Nordic games returning to GOG today, SILVER will be streamed this Sunday (May 10) at 8pm GMT / 4pm EDT / 1pm PDT.
I'm surprised E___a is streaming this, Silver always looked like your type of game, Piranjade :D
Piranjade: With Nordic games returning to GOG today, SILVER will be streamed this Sunday (May 10) at 8pm GMT / 4pm EDT / 1pm PDT.
Bambusek: I'm surprised E___a is streaming this, Silver always looked like your type of game, Piranjade :D
There was a wish to see it streamed and I cannot do it this weekend. But it would also be good to do it during the promo so people can get it at a discounted price if they like what the see.
So yeah, E_A will do it. :-D