It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The old schedule's final week at Twitch.tv/GOGcom.

Thanks to everyone who joined in our birthday celebrations! Now that we have cleaned up the confetti and finished what remained of the cake, we are back to work on an all-new version of our channel, and along with it - a new schedule.

In the meantime, activity continues buzzing over at Twitch.tv/GOGcom - below the widget is the schedule until the end of this week, when the change is expected to happen!

Don't want to remember it all? Stay up-to-date and follow our dedicated Twitter: @GOGcomTwitch to get news of when we're live and what's up with the Stream Team or simply follow the channel to get notified when we go live.

<div class="embedded_video twitch-video">
<object class="embedded_video__file" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="472" width="775" id="live_embed_player_flash" data="http://www.twitch.tv/widgets/live_embed_player.swf?channel=gogcom" bgcolor="#000000"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowNetworking" value="all" /><param name="movie" value="http://www.twitch.tv/widgets/live_embed_player.swf" /><param name="flashvars" value="hostname=www.twitch.tv&channel=gogcom&auto_play=true&start_volume=25" /></object>
</div>

FRIDAY, September 25th:
4pm GMT / 12pm EDT / 9am PDT: RELEASE STREAM: Puzzle Agent with MegapiemanPHD
6pm GMT / 2pm EDT / 11am PDT: RELEASE STREAM: Puzzle Agent 2 with donis
8pm GMT / 4pm EDT / 1pm PDT: Duke Nukem II with Flaose
10pm GMT / 6pm EDT / 3pm PDT: Guild of Dungeoneering: Pirate's Cove Adventure Pack with Classicor
12am GMT / 8pm EDT / 5pm PDT: Odallus: The Dark Call with Pantsless Shorts

SATURDAY, September 26th:
4pm GMT / 12pm EDT / 9am PDT: WEEKEND PROMO: Darksiders 2 with donis
6pm GMT / 2pm EDT / 11am PDT: DOUBLE FEATURE: The Saturday Spooky Show: SOMA with Vlad of The Weekend Slice

SUNDAY, September 27th:
6pm GMT / 2pm EDT / 11am PDT: Game of Thrones with Outstar (as Khaleesi)
8pm GMT / 4pm EDT / 1pm PDT: Victor Vran co-op! with donis and Memories in 8bit

Twitch.tv/GOGcom is a one-of-a-kind variety channel with great games, classic and new, streamed daily by passionate gamers of the GOG.com community, game devs, guest stars, and sometimes even GOG.com staff. Join us for the stream and follow the channel for many, many more!

Want to stream? We've made contacting us more effective - simply fill out this Google Form with your name, a link to your channel, and some other info on your gaming habits and we might just invite you to a stream or ten!

Want to see more *now*? Check out our Twitch.tv/GOGcom video archive!
Post edited September 28, 2015 by Ciris
^^ I hope that's the case, but everytime somebody more or less 'popular' joins the stream, an active presence of mods is recommended.
rodrolliv: ^^ I hope that's the case, but everytime somebody more or less 'popular' joins the stream, an active presence of mods is recommended.
The GOG.com Stream Team Mod Force will be there!
*salutes*
Hello again! The KotoR 2 stream for tonight has been postponed a few days. Lookout for a new announcement in brief time !
geordyjones: Hello again! The KotoR 2 stream for tonight has been postponed a few days. Lookout for a new announcement in brief time !
Is there a chance for it to earlier that 10pm GMT? I would like to see it, but this hours is a bit... 'late' <bada tss> for me.

rodrolliv: ^^ I hope that's the case, but everytime somebody more or less 'popular' joins the stream, an active presence of mods is recommended.
Piranjade: The GOG.com Stream Team Mod Force will be there!
*salutes*
That's good - although I too belive in the GOG community, Mr Schafer gets some negative... 'responses" from gamers. But I also saw only once when there were no mods present - when the twitch broke. :P So I'm sure there will be 'no bad things allowed".
But btw, Piranjade... Is your hype ready? ;)
Bethezer: But btw, Piranjade... Is your hype ready? ;)
I'm so hyped for such a long time now that I'm starting to feel exhausted again! xD
cyboff: I really hope there is some of you streamers brave and skilled enough (Judas?) to show us non-lame gameplay of Titan Souls :D
I'm so lame that I'm stuck after few bosses from beginning, wondering what is after them :D
It's happening this week!

THURSDAY, April 30th:
10pm GMT / 6pm EDT / 3pm PDT: Titan Souls with ScreamingJoypad
cyboff: I really hope there is some of you streamers brave and skilled enough (Judas?) to show us non-lame gameplay of Titan Souls :D
I'm so lame that I'm stuck after few bosses from beginning, wondering what is after them :D
Piranjade: It's happening this week!

THURSDAY, April 30th:
GULP!!! ;-)
Piranjade: It's happening this week!

THURSDAY, April 30th:
Thanks for reminding me, Piranjade!
cyboff: Thanks for reminding me, Piranjade!
No problem! I'm trying to keep track of the game suggestions here, I find them important. :-)
Piranjade: No problem! I'm trying to keep track of the game suggestions here, I find them important. :-)
That's nice of you! I'm trying to check schedule often, but unfortunately I'm quite busy (and tired) lately and missed a lot of great streams:(
Piranjade: No problem! I'm trying to keep track of the game suggestions here, I find them important. :-)
And you're doing a wonderful job of it too PiranJade and you've encouraged me to check this page more often :-)
SURPRISE STREAM! Flaose plays X-Wing Alliance right now!
http://www.twitch.tv/gogcom

Skith666: And you're doing a wonderful job of it too PiranJade and you've encouraged me to check this page more often :-)
*blushes*
Post edited April 28, 2015 by Piranjade
Hmm, during the Dust stream Mat from MatCatPlays hinted that something very big is happening next Tuesday....
SCPM: Hmm, during the Dust stream Mat from MatCatPlays hinted that something very big is happening next Tuesday....
You must be mistaken. There is absolutely nothing going on next Tuesday... ;)

And mark it down guys - 10 hours of KotoR2 in about 4 and a half hours (6am UTC)!
SCPM: Hmm, during the Dust stream Mat from MatCatPlays hinted that something very big is happening next Tuesday....
We can neither confirm nor deny anything at this stage. :-)