It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

An open world 3D action RPG inspired by classic JRPGs – Wyvia is coming soon to GOG!

Save your world from a monstrous invasion. Choose from 10 classes customizing them with a robust cross-class skill system, craft and upgrade tons of weapons, explore dungeons battling a variety of enemies, and defeat terrifying bosses!

With its awesome graphics and incredibly fun gameplay this title will be an excellent addition to any gaming library.

Wishlist it now so you won’t miss its release or any special offer!
Why the modern looking anime Waifu? I almost wasn't interested in looking but I glad I did, I like these pixel diablo/egoboo like dungeon crawlers.

That shouldn't be how people click the game, I looked through the catalogue by accident and was a bit shocked. No need to advert a good game with booba when the game looks fun like this.

Sex sells but only if its a sex game I would think or if it has another strong redeeming quality, which is entirely subjective anyway. I'd just leave it out and put the booba inside the game where it makes sense.

The lack of comments show that nobody wants to even poke fun at it and the lack of general interest.

If someone is interested though, the game seems nice and if you played egoboo I guess that scratches that itch too.
Good grief this looks horrible. Literally makes my eyes hurt. I've no idea what I'm even looking at half the time, it's like if an 8-bit unicorn ate some bad polygons and puked.
Only 10 classes and it manages to look worse than the likes of the original Dragon Quest? This is Graphics Design is My Passion levels of bad UX/UI design. The menus are not part of the world, people aren't going to have their immersion broken for having them be designed sensibly.

Let's see, there's 22 classes in the original FamiCom Final Fantasy III, and 22 in V too. They have cross class integration and a wide variety of abilities instead of having you poke at a stat screen that looks like a boss encounter in an old edutrainment game. Even SaGa isn't that in your face about being obtuse.

I think I know what the problem is, the slanted angle makes it all look like the game pieces are going to slide off the screen, just like Ultima 5-7.
Post edited July 20, 2023 by Darvond
The red head anime waifu looks pretty good.
the store page for this is busted showing brocken links for images... i assume thats gog servers not finding the files or perhaps who ever copy pasted this page didn't give enought of a shit
Frostyfirefly: The red head anime waifu looks pretty good.
I think that's Triss Marigold. This is the new Gerald of Wyvia game, right? Right?

...I'll see myself out.