It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Tag team with destiny!

Party-based, adventure RPG – WrestleQuest is coming soon to GOG!

In this title, pro wrestling and RPG fantasy collide in the ultimate pixel powered adventure. “Macho Man” Randy Savage and tons of other icons offer guidance as you powerbomb your way to glory beyond the ring. This hero’s journey ain’t just an epic quest, it’s WrestleQuest!

Check out this awesome game and make sure to wishlist it so you won’t miss its release or any special offer!
Body Slamming onto the forum!
"muchacho man" XD
Macho Macho Man! I've got to be a Macho Man! :-)
"Choose your moves, style, taunts, and even your entrance as you learn what it takes to be the cream of the crop in the pro wrestling world of your dreams."
I beta-tested this game around 7-8 months ago, and it contained a lot of wrestlers and references to WWE and WCW. Not a bad game but some of the moves and options in the game were tricky to figure out.
Color me very surprised, I'd never thought I would see the Birdman Koko B. Ware in a wrestling game.
In the story world of this game, is wrestling scripted and fake like it is in real-life?
Post edited August 02, 2023 by Ancient-Red-Dragon
Been waiting for this. Show me what you got.
Ancient-Red-Dragon: In the story world of this game, is wrestling scripted and fake like it is in real-life?
think you need to define that better. not all wrestling is WWE / AEW etc - and wrestling is still a dangerous contact sport either way.
This game does look cool and it's great to see a pro wrestling game here.

But come on, we want AEW: Fight Forever to release DRM-free here too!! It's a THQ Nordic title so I was really hoping it would show up on GOG.
rjbuffchix: This game does look cool and it's great to see a pro wrestling game here.

But come on, we want AEW: Fight Forever to release DRM-free here too!! It's a THQ Nordic title so I was really hoping it would show up on GOG.
It might, but given a lot of its content is online...