It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Goodness gracious, great balls of fire!

Wizard of Legend, is coming soon, DRM-free to GOG.com.
The Chaos Trials cause all up-and-coming spellslingers flock to Lanova to participate. You wanna be the very best and for that, you must complete fast-paced challenges designed to push your spellcasting skills to the limit. Devastating combinations, arcane reflexes, and the powerful items you collect along the way will aid you and your co-op friends in becoming true Wizards of Legend. Or, you know, explode into amorphous, pixelated glop.
This looks pretty good. I hope a controller isn't required, to play this well.
Post edited March 09, 2018 by DoomSooth
low rated
I really hate it when the "cover" art tries to sell me on something completely unlike the actual game. What's even the point? Hooray, you got me to click on it and then immediately close the tab. Good for you.
I'm a backer from times long gone, so really appreciate it showing up here :).
Looks fun. :)

Local co-op with two controllers?
I'll admit it looks pretty fun, fast paced and, assuming the trailer was a good example, quite diverse in the sorts of skills you can utilise.

Reminded me a little of Magicka with the large range of powers (but the similarity kind of ends there). Might have to keep an eye on this. Might be one to play with my wife.
Another pretty game I'm going to suck at!
I SEE A RIPOFF!!! :P
Attachments:
disco1.jpg (12 Kb)
disco2.jpg (24 Kb)
high rated
Breja: What's even the point?
To listen to every one of your rants to every game released on GOG that doesn't interest you. Such fun!
Ah heck yeah, a dungeon crawler! I just hope it's not another freaking rogueli-

>Procedurally generated

...Well, off the wishlist it goes.
Awesome banner art at the very least! The game doesn't seem to match that awesomeness, but still looks like it could be fun.
Super hyped for this, backed a loong time ago and I'm so happy it's coming to so many platforms! Good on you guys for helping out the small studios!
LittleCritter: Ah heck yeah, a dungeon crawler! I just hope it's not another freaking rogueli-

>Procedurally generated

...Well, off the wishlist it goes.
As long as it's not another play for hours=>make an error=>get killed by two-shotting low-level enemies=> lose everything and start over bollocks, then yeah...But if it's like Heroes of Hammerwatch, it might not be so bad...Wishlisted for now.
deleted
Post edited March 10, 2018 by Fairfox
Fairfox: ..' painted art, ... tech limitations.. nobody should take covers as some kind of depiction... i know youre all grrr pixels! ..buuut its startin' to bleed out into all-purpose nao :/
I think he's right. Nothing against different tastes, the pixel guys should eat their pixels. But I find the following kinda a lie: If low resolution was chosen because it's so great (what most makers say), not because of constraints, why won't they use that technique for the cover picture of their game, then?

The defense rests.
Post edited March 10, 2018 by AlienMind