It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Unwording – story rich, emotional, single player title with philosophical elements about overcoming negative self-talk and finding a new perspective on life is coming soon to GOG!

In this gem, we will embark on an uplifting journey through the mind of Tom who sees the world through a lonely, glass-half-empty lens. We’ll solve word puzzles, explore his neighborhood through multiple perspectives, and ultimately help Tom overcome his negative thought patterns as he finds a new way to look at life.

Expect three distinct art styles that reflect Tom's inner world – from 2D to 2.5D to 3D, a heartfelt story told without uttering a single word of dialogue, challenging word puzzles that change as each in-game day passes, telling their own story, optional “Easy Mode”, and a soothing and tender soundtrack by Trevor Kowalski that evolves with the game.
Interesting and cute game. To the wish list. Thank you!
Goes well with All Is Lost (2013)
This is from the developer of Forgotten Fields and Rainswept. I don't have Rainswept but I tried to play Forgotten Fields but gave up due to game breaking bugs months after release, although it sounds like the updates that happened after I played fixed them so I should try again. An earlier annoying issue I had was fixed before I played but wasn't available on GOG. Hopefully that won't happen again (it looks like it is up to date now) but I will wait to try this one due to the technical issues in the last one. On the positive side I did find it to have some of the best writing and if Forgotten Fields has been fixed I'll consider getting this one after hearing from others that it works without major issues. The topic worries me that it won't be delt with in a reasonable way, although being from this developer gives me some hope that it will. It looks cute and I like the art style.
Post edited April 12, 2023 by joveian