It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Get ready for a zen puzzle game about the familiar experience of pulling possessions out of boxes and fitting them into a new home. Unpacking is coming soon to GOG.COM!

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
low rated
popping it
This looks like a cute game.
OH hey, I read about this game ages ago! Glad to see it finally hit a fruition point!
low rated
"a zen puzzle game"

That's pretentious for "boring as hell", right?
Breja: "a zen puzzle game"

Breja! Do you know how some people really enjoy making functional homes or gardens in games where those aren't the primary focus of the game, like meticulously arranging furniture to theme a room in House Flipper after you've used the shotgun to join two rooms into one?

It's a lot like that.

Or perhaps more literally, like Zen Bound 2.

There's no absolute objective; it's just a way to unwind and decompress.

Darvond: Breja! Do you know how some people really enjoy making functional homes or gardens in games where those aren't the primary focus of the game,
So? Some people really enjoyed Twilight :D
Darvond: There's no absolute objective; it's just a way to unwind and decompress.
Well, to each his own. For me "there's no absolute objective" means "will get bored of it in under 5 minutes".
Darvond: Breja! Do you know how some people really enjoy making functional homes or gardens in games where those aren't the primary focus of the game,
Breja: So? Some people really enjoyed Twilight :D
Darvond: There's no absolute objective; it's just a way to unwind and decompress.
Breja: Well, to each his own. For me "there's no absolute objective" means "will get bored of it in under 5 minutes".
Fairy muff. I just wanted to make sure you understood the potental appeals.

Probably not the cup of tea of 95%+ of the userbase here, but somewhere, there's probably someone going: "Yeah, finally, after all those ultra violent shooting games, those egomaniacal genocidal strategy war games, those racing games that go way tooo fast where you wreck cars and things, those adventure games where I don't know who the heck I should talk to, there's finally a game that I can understand: Where I can try my new house arrangement, before I do it for real, because the previous arrangement is getting old and I'm due!"

I'm glad that we're fast reaching the point where if someone tells us they dislike gaming, we can reply that they simply haven't looked enough.
Post edited October 19, 2021 by Magnitus