It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Explore a land filled with lost legends, ancient powers, and ferocious monsters.
Genre: Action, Adventure
Oh! What a pleasant surprise! Finally some good game with a Mac version. Wish listed. :)

...wait, is there a demo? Can the develop please make it available here on GOG? Both Win and Mac ver.?

Thanks!
di0nizus: Oh! What a pleasant surprise! Finally some good game with a Mac version. Wish listed. :)

...wait, is there a demo? Can the develop please make it available here on GOG? Both Win and Mac ver.?

Thanks!
lol the demo was on steam for one day only in April, and for a few days for the xbox
forget about it
I completely forgot this existed, feels like it's been forever since I saw the initial reveal trailer. It still looks just as charming as I remembered.

Wishlisted.
eric5h5: There isn't one.
Dogmaus: there used to, now the trend is to make them time limited
the demo was available in the night between 26th and 27th of April 21. This alone is so laughable that it screams to stay away of this game and dev.
Nice, then you get other studios that keep updating the demo along with the game, strange times.

Mahokenshi looked super interesting too, but again, the demo disappeared, lol.
Dogmaus: there used to, now the trend is to make them time limited
the demo was available in the night between 26th and 27th of April 21. This alone is so laughable that it screams to stay away of this game and dev.
kmanitou: Nice, then you get other studios that keep updating the demo along with the game, strange times.

Steam culture is buy and refund under 2 hours of playtime, that's your demo nowadays. Mahokenshi looks cool indeed.
Looks nice...no Linux version though :\

Will wishlist here and on Steam and see how things go.
Wishlisted at once
kmanitou: Nice, then you get other studios that keep updating the demo along with the game, strange times.

Dogmaus: Steam culture is buy and refund under 2 hours of playtime, that's your demo nowadays. Mahokenshi looks cool indeed.
Well I certainly don't trust GOG the same way, even if I wanted to buy and refund as demo.
Dohi64: would be interested if it had a proper save system, and if said save system didn't resurrect every fucking enemy. two of the biggest time-wasting mechanics in one game, hard pass.
Wolf904: Shut the fuck up and move on then. Nobody cares about your moaning.
excuse me? languange...and nobody cares for you.
I agree with Dihi64, is that a problem? are ypu gonna say stfu to me as well?
Post edited March 01, 2022 by Dogmaus
lupineshadow: Looks nice...no Linux version though :\

Will wishlist here and on Steam and see how things go.
yeah, linux version would be nice. though it will probably be quite playable through wine anyway. still native version would be great.