It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Watch out – this title will leave you shaking with adrenaline. Trepang2 is coming soon on GOG!

Trepang2 is an intense and blood-soaked first-person shooter set in a distant future. Prepare to unleash chaos upon your enemies as you dodge bullets and leave behind a path of utter destruction in this adrenaline-fueled and action-packed game – take on the persona of an escaped soldier, plagued by amnesia, but gifted with supernatural powers. Fueled by a burning desire for revenge, you'll go to any lengths to achieve your goal. Engage in bone-crushing melee combat, stealthily maneuver through the shadows, wield explosive weaponry, and make the villains pay for their deeds.

Soon on GOG!
WOWOWOW dual-wielding? shooting while grappling enemy? Madness!

Seriously, looks quite hot.
Was hoping to see this news post appear. Great it happened.
Well, just played the demo. It very much plays like a low-budget FEAR, including nondescript office and construction environment. ;)

Not sure whether that is a good or bad thing, seeing as FEAR and expansions can still be had for a buck and change right now. *shrug*
Tarhiel: Good question, have been looking for it myself...
Great, thanks for the information! :)
A hug! ;)
This is literally F.E.A.R. VIsuals, Combat, Melee, shotgun looks exactly like F.E.A.R., handgun firing is the same. I can't wait.
Nice! Played the demo for this a while ago and I'm definitely looking forward to it.
00063: Honestly this looks like another RE knock-off. Some zombies, a lot of shooting and a corporation (likely the main antagonist).

What are you talking about?
Post edited June 08, 2023 by MonkeyKombat
Can anyone who played the demo confirm if the game has controller support? Store page says no, PC Gaming Wiki says yes...
Awesome news, glad to see a couple of interesting games being on their way to GOG after a rather slow period!
mistycoven: Can anyone who played the demo confirm if the game has controller support? Store page says no, PC Gaming Wiki says yes...
I here have an Xbox series controller and I tried the demo and for some reason no luck. Had to use keyboard and mouse for it. but my X button did work though...
why no demo on gog? WHY?!?! (there is on steam, so...)
mistycoven: Can anyone who played the demo confirm if the game has controller support? Store page says no, PC Gaming Wiki says yes...
ZocomMAX: I here have an Xbox series controller and I tried the demo and for some reason no luck. Had to use keyboard and mouse for it. but my X button did work though...
That's unfortunate, but thank you for confirming.
This looks badass.
Target Rich Environment
SL8 DMR Rifle

From the couple reviews already put up this apparently is THE spiritual successor to F.E.A.R.
UCrest: Forgive me for asking, but... Is Trepang2 the sequel to some other title or is it simply the name that the development team and publisher have given to this game?
Trepang 1 is a basic 2D game about a sea cucumber. I mean trepang is literally a word for a harvested sea cucumber. I really hope they bundle the first game as a goodie once Trepang2 comes out here.

I know that it may sound like I am trolling, but I am not. LOL
Attachments:
trepang1.png (34 Kb)
Post edited June 21, 2023 by SargonAelther
Trepang2 looks amazing. Can't wait to play it.