It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Craving to experience the futuristic and mysterious world of cyberpunk, where living dead exist thanks to Necromancers? Then you can rejoice because Tokyo Necro is coming soon to GOG!

This excellent visual novel follows the story of two protagonists, Kibanohara Ethica and Nagaoka Souun. Both of them use martial arts to defeat the undead creatures that terrorize Tokyo’s populace as a private group. Their strength is widely recognized and they have made quite a career in defeating those who come back from death.

One day, Souun finds a mysterious young girl during a mission. This individual has no memories of who she was except her name “Hougyou Ilia”, but it’s clear that she needs protection from the necromancers. How their tale will develop remains for you to discover!

Make sure to wishlist Tokyo Necro now so you won’t miss its release or any special offers!
I'll await comments.

I've played 2 Jast games so far, "Song of Saya" and "Dead End Aegis".

Song of Saya was quite enjoyable as an horror game, but Dead End Aegis has been a thoroughly depressing gender war rape-fest so far.

I'm about 25% into the game and progress has been painfully slow (I want to know how the story ends, but I feel masochistic in that desire) as all the women in that game are categorically victimized and except for one guy seen briefly at the beginning, all the guys in the game behave horribly.

I could use more games like the former and fewer games like the later.
Post edited January 31, 2023 by Magnitus
Been waiting for this one for a long looooong time. Wishlisted hard.
Magnitus: I'll await comments.

I've played 2 Jast games so far, "Song of Saya" and "Dead End Aegis".

Song of Saya was quite enjoyable as an horror game, but Dead End Aegis has been a thoroughly depressing gender war rape-fest so far.
Keep in mind JAST is the company translating the games, not the actual developer, those titles have nothing in common beyond that.
That said, Tokyo NECRO is from the same devs (Nitro plus) that did Saya no Uta lol, and even has a yuri route, so yeah it's absolutely nothing like that other title.
Memecchi: Keep in mind JAST is the company translating the games, not the actual developer, those titles have nothing in common beyond that.
That said, Tokyo NECRO is from the same devs (Nitro plus) that did Saya no Uta lol, and even has a yuri route, so yeah it's absolutely nothing like that other title.
I'm relieved to hear it. Thanks for the clarification.
I'm 100% buying this game on day 1, but as I recall, the GOG release of Muramasa was censored and the patch to uncensor it didn't actually work. So... buying this one from JAST directly, unfortunately.

Game looks absolutely great, though - Nitroplus does good work.
Thanks for the release! Instabuy from me. Been eager for this one for years.
The title's been out on other stores for 2 months now.
And according to Jast staff, the game files were sent to GOG before release. Along with Muramasa's still unreleased unrated patch, which is probably worth mentioning.

So... did GOG forget to hit the publish button? :(
milkyhighway: So... did GOG forget to hit the publish button? :(
Yes it's weird, I thought that maybe it was JAST that wanted to wait a couple of months before releasing the game here, but if they provided the binaries to Gog I don't understand why it's not yet here...
Gersen: Yes it's weird, I thought that maybe it was JAST that wanted to wait a couple of months before releasing the game here, but if they provided the binaries to Gog I don't understand why it's not yet here...
I increasingly wonder what the hell GOG is up to behind the scenes. Maintaining great relationships with their partners should be the top priority, because it benefits everyone. Instead I hear more and more developers complaining that GOG doesn't respond to their communications in any way.
Gersen: Yes it's weird, I thought that maybe it was JAST that wanted to wait a couple of months before releasing the game here, but if they provided the binaries to Gog I don't understand why it's not yet here...
I'm too lazy to dig up the tweet but during launch day back in march 13th, it mentioned gog with a store page link and everything. So it's most likely gog that messed this one up.

EDIT: Nevermind, they have it pinned still: https://twitter.com/jastusa/status/1635319965351022592?cxt=HHwWgMDQzYO26bEtAAAA
Post edited May 09, 2023 by Hikage_XjS
My purchase of perverse games goes to the storefronts in this following order:

1 - JAST or Itch.io
2 - DLSite
3 - GOG or Steam.

JAST and Itch don't censor as a general rule, and is DRM-free. DLSite follows Japanese law and censors, but offers the greatest assortment. Steam is better than GOG when it comes to censorship and variety, while GOG is annoying on those fronts.

I keep an eye on Itch games since many potentially great western-made hentai are being incubated there.
Post edited May 10, 2023 by Sabin_Stargem