It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Better get ready for adventure – Tiny Thor is coming soon on GOG!

Tiny Thor is a precision platformer with adorable 16-bit graphics and gameplay centered around using the legendary hammer of god Thor – Mjölnir. Leading the Norse hero through challenging levels filled with all kinds of obstacles, you’ll be offered tight controls, fast-paced action and an experience tinged with nostalgia. Use the mighty hammer and many other power-ups to travel the realms of Asgard, but watch out – some mythical creatures will do everything to stop Thor from growing up.

Soon on GOG!
So this is like Volgarr the Viking Jr. ?! :P
So cute!
Add to wish list!
Why do I feel like rage-quitting before I even played the game?
Oddeus: Why do I feel like rage-quitting before I even played the game?
Yeah. I mean: it looks cute...but after watching the trailer, I don't see myself enjoying this.

I miss the old J'n'Rs.

**oldmangrumbling:everythingwasbetterinthepast**
This looks really well done.
Congrats devs.
Looks nice.
victorchopin: So this is like Volgarr the Viking Jr. ?! :P
Eh...Volgarr was a Rastan clone and this doesn't seem very Rastan-esque.
Henk Nieborg has been working on this forever so I'm pleasantly surprised that it might be potentially coming out soon.
victorchopin: So this is like Volgarr the Viking Jr. ?! :P
eric5h5: Eh...Volgarr was a Rastan clone and this doesn't seem very Rastan-esque.
Oh yep. Great trailer btw.
Nice :)
I am not much of a fan of "timed controlled falling" passages, but they look simple enough.

If now the price is realistic, it's as good as bought.
Looks nice, reminds me The Lost Vikings classic game! ^_^
Lots of great game releases lately! And as a fan of platformer games, for me this a very welcome addition to the GOG catalogue. Wishlisted!