It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thermonuclear, a thrilling 2D turn-based strategy game, is coming soon on GOG!

The titular Thermonuclear is an outstanding cyborg machine, the most advanced among others; you can upgrade it, in order to fight the enemy AI and, ultimately, end the war. All that, and even more, you’ll experience through the procedurally generated levels, each location presenting its unique challenges and requirements regarding skills and abilities.

Get ready for the Thermonuclear journey!
Wishlisted.
Sad is the life&death of advanced cyborg weapons; wishlisted too.
I think this is the developer's youtube channel. "A little about me: I am 17 years old, in my spare time I develop games." Looks interesting, although unfortunately the developer seems to be from Russia which I am avoiding for obvious reasons.
A turn based strategy RPG? Wishlisted!
Got an email from GOG a few hours ago informing me that the game is now discounted (25% off). A bit premature, it seems.

P.S. And a bit low, considering that it has already been discounted much more heavily numerous times on steam.
Post edited January 12, 2023 by mrkgnao