It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Magic left ajar.

The World Next Door is coming soon, DRM-free to GOG.com.
Through all her teenage life, Jun identified more with the "monster" people of Emrys than the human world. Finally, she gets to cross over to hang out with her beastie bestie Liza and her enchanting gang of misfits. Naturally, as the group is fooling around with magic, Jun gets trapped and now they all must figure out a way of getting her back to our world before it's too late. Mastering the art of matching runes and interacting with the locals seems to be the ticket.
AlienMind: Guys, it's a match 3 game. Dunno why it's not advertised as such. People know what they like. Would be good to keep the smoke and mirrors talk away from the customer.
Ain't nothing wrong with that. HuniePop is match3 and it was fun as hell to play with cheesy-typical VN story in the background. If it'll be on the same level I'll be happy.
For the record, I'm not hating on this game. I don't go into release threads to complain and sow hate and discord, like a lot of people in these forums do. I was genuinely wondering whether there was interest in this game here on GOG, because I was under the impression this wasn't aimed at any particular demographic of all the different kind of folk I see around in the GOG forums. My wondering has been proven baseless, since a few of you actually seem interested in the game, and that's all that matters, to me; the fact people who care about a game can get it on their store of choice.

I still know next to nothing about the game, I don't understand what kind of game it is trying to be, I still think the art style looks unpolished and ugly, but, well, not every game is tailored after MY tastes, and that's fine. Maybe it's a great game, just not my cup of tea. Which, by the way, would be a cup of coffee, I don't really drink tea, cups of tea are not my cup of tea. But my previous comments weren't hate-spewing, just doubting whether there was a market on GOG for the game. Apparently, yes. So, great.
Post edited July 12, 2018 by groze