It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

How many wonders can this small space hold?

<span class="bold">The Little Acre</span>, a charming, hand-drawn point'n'click tale about friendship, family, courage, and a lovable dog, is coming soon, DRM-free on GOG.com! And with Charles Cecil, creator of the Broken Sword games, acting as Executive Producer, this is shaping up to be one truly loveable adventure.

Travelling between dimensions is usually its own reward but when you're on a mission to find your dad, then the journey just can't get started soon enough!
Your father, Aidan, believes he has finally discovered the location of his missing dad. His desperate search, however, will eventually transport Aidan to a very strange land, a land where the alien and the familiar intersect and surprises abound. Without giving it much thought, his daughter Lily jumps in after him, but soon finds trouble among the many wonders of this alluring world. Will Aidan and Lily manage to emerge unscathed from their daring travels or will this journey change them forever?

Wishlist <span class="bold">The Little Acre</span> and prepare for the heartwarming adventure of a father and his little girl who go exploring in a beautiful but perilous world -- DRM-free on GOG.com.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/OTV1Dl3oopI
Post edited December 13, 2016 by maladr0Id
HypersomniacLive: it's about 4hrs long, if you're the curious type that clicks on, and tries, everything.
Definitely trying to not complain, I love shorter games, but this makes price an even more decisive factor. :|
Vainamoinen: Definitely trying to not complain, I love shorter games, but this makes price an even more decisive factor. :|
Didn't perceive your post as complaining, just thought I give you a heads up on the relevant info shared by the devs in that interview.
*Traditional hand-drawn animation
Thats pretty rare these days, isnt it?
I think im going to wishlist it just because of that.
adaliabooks: A' begorrah, top o' the mornin' te ya!
Gesundheit! ;-)
definately on my wishlist and day one purchase to go wih stardew valley on xbox one the next day.. nice week coming up hopefully more titles come.. charging credit card now :)
You had me at "hand-drawn point'n'click".
seppelfred: Insta-wishlisted.
Same here!
Good to see this here.
Will be a first day purchase for me. Looks fantastic!
Grargar: An charming?
maladr0Id: Fixed. There used to be another word in-between but now it's gone, GONE I TELL YA!
Must have been a error. ;)