It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Prepare to build your mercenary company’s reputation across decades in the rich fantasy realm.
Genre: Adventure, RPG, Strategy
Very nice, was hoping it would get a release here too.
Good to know. As a backer, I was waiting for these news.
They had cancelled the DRM free release on H[redacted] and were planning to distribute on GOG instead, but there was no official confirmation yet.
Looks interesting game. I put it to my wishlist.
Another similar hybrid of Tactical RPG/Squad Management and a bit of Grand Strategy you might be interested in would be Zodiac Legion.

According to a comment of the game's principal developer, Galdred on the corresponding wishlist entry, he already had submitted Zodiac Legion for a June 2022 in-development release, but it surely couldn't hurt to drop a vote, if you haven't already.
Am I correct in reading this as a game very much in the vein of "Battle Brothers"?
So they just changed the name from "Battle Brothers" and added a couple of unique things ? Because this *is* Battle Brothers...
Does it really needs 6gb of RAM??
Looks interesting, but unfortunately it has no Linux version.
Kurt.Haqvorn: Does it really needs 6gb of RAM??
The game looks more like 6 MB. :P
Post edited April 06, 2022 by eiii
Eawyne: So they just changed the name from "Battle Brothers" and added a couple of unique things ? Because this *is* Battle Brothers...
Afaik, it's class-based, more in the style of Darkest Dungeon or Urtuk: The Desolation.
But visually it reminds a lot to Battle Brothers. We'll have to wait for some actual gameplay to see how it really is.
Here's some gameplay preview, for those interested:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YepsCMzbSWE
Kurt.Haqvorn: Does it really needs 6gb of RAM??
System requirements seem kinda random. Mac version says 4GB, plus the GTX 470 GPU minimum is weird as that was never really a Mac thing. It says macOS 10.7 (ancient) on Steam but 10.11 (a bit less ancient) on GOG. I'm guessing the actual requirements are more like "a computer made within the last decade or so" and they just put stuff in there that sounded vaguely OK.
I found gameplay much better than I expected. A very nice game.

Btw, here's another gameplay trailer
GOG.com: Coming soon: The Iron Oath
It's available as "inDev" title now.
GOG's a little sloppy lately with its announcement threads.
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/in_development_the_iron_oath_ddbe5