It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

From puzzle platformers to rapid-fire arcade games – The Elephant Collection is coming soon to GOG!

It remasters ten of jmtb02’s classic blue elephant games into one mammoth-sized package! This decalogy of Armor Games classics is lovingly tied together by a new overarching metanarrative and includes the following titles:

[i]This is the Only Level 1, 2, and 3
Achievement Unlocked 1, 2, and 3
Elephant Quest
Obey! the Game
Run, Elephant, Run
Elephant Rave[/i]

The Elephant Collection, soon on GOG!
eric5h5: I don't think so. The game page says the games are "lovingly tied together by a new overarching metanarrative" and "Every game in The Elephant Collection has remastered artwork for both original and higher resolution play. All music and sound effects, originally compressed for the web, are now at a higher bitrate and quality." So there was some effort put into it.
Oh okay.
Oh man, I loved these games when I first saw them on Newgrounds! I'm totally going to pick this up! The Internet hasn't been the same since Flash died. The Newgrounds Player and Ruffle both sort of work, but its just not the same.