It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Prepare for an adventure with a thrilling roguelite twist, because The Dragoness: Command of the Flame is coming soon on GOG!

With The Dragoness: Command of the Flame, you’ll step into the shoes of a Commander, handpicked by The Dragoness herself, as you embark on an epic quest across the war-torn Drairthir Peninsula. Your mission will be to conquer the land and restore much-needed peace to this troubled world; beginning your journey in the desolate capital of Níwenborh, a city in ruins. It will fall upon you to rebuild this once-magnificent metropolis, as you’ll navigate through the challenges ahead, gathering a formidable army of beasts and carefully managing your resources. Only by doing so will you be fully prepared for the imminent dangers that await you.

Soon on GOG!
Roguelike + homm sounds like a very strange combination. But it deserves at least place in the forum.
This looks really good. Something about the art style/direction really appeals to me. Hopefully the gameplay is of equal quality.
Now this one looks interesting, reminds me a bit of King's Bounty. And with dragons to boot!
and such low system demands... man... if you go by Eos, or AOW you needed to bring at least a 3070 to the table (for effortless 2k gaming) ..... erm with MoM being the exception .... Maybe i'll pick it up for the summer, the rogue component does sound intriging
This game looks like a HOMM5's little sister.
A heroes V clone in 2023? Might keep an eye on this, although not amazed by the combat animation quality.
high rated
"A HOMM-inspired adventure..."

Damn, that looks great, I'm gonna...

"...with a roguelite twist."

... go read a book, I guess.
Breja: "A HOMM-inspired adventure..."

Damn, that looks great, I'm gonna...

"...with a roguelite twist."

... go read a book, I guess.
this, I hate Rogue related mechanics
Is this licensed by Wiz(ards of the Coast/Has)bro? In the trailer I definately see a (not) mind flayer at 0:28 plus a (not) beholder, a (not) crabman & a (not) treant at 0:31. Too bad they're claiming it's roguelike...
As many others have said, they ought to have done without this part:
with a roguelite twist.
That doesn't make any sense to have a tactics game where you have to lose in order to unlock good stuff so that you can win in future games. That actually makes it become largely not a legitimate tactics game.

They should literally go back to the drawing board and entirely remove all of the "roguelite twist" aspects from this game before they publish it anywhere.
00063: reminds me a bit of King's Bounty. And with dragons to boot!
King's Bounty has tons of dragons in it.
Post edited May 30, 2023 by Ancient-Red-Dragon
00063: reminds me a bit of King's Bounty. And with dragons to boot!
Ancient-Red-Dragon: King's Bounty has tons of dragons in it.
I know! I'm just excited that this one has them too! Dragon's are amazing they are the superweapons of the fantasy setting.
Post edited May 30, 2023 by 00063
Campaign Trailer and Release Date Announcement

"Venture into the war-torn realm of the Drairthir Peninsula, home of the regal Dragoness. Following a devastating civil war, the Dragoness has requested the aid of a veteran elvish Commander. Battle the wicked Shai-Va forces by building your army and harnessing the six schools of arcane magic to gain the edge in battle.

The Dragoness: Command of the Flame mixes HOMM-like exploration, base-building and turn-based strategic combat, with a roguelite twist. Choose your battles, paths and skills as you explore a world ravaged by war. Gather and manage your army of beasts, collect resources and expand your city.

Available 10th August 2023."
Post edited July 22, 2023 by Swedrami