It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Prepare for a history-driven turn-based strategy set in WW2. Take command of the Allied forces and protect your homeland and the whole of Europe from the Axis forces. Strategic Mind: Fight for Freedom is coming soon to GOG.COM!

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
"An apple a day keeps the doctor away... as long as you aim well"
What happens when the doctor eats an apple?

"A cat looks down upon a man, and a dog looks up to a man, but a pig will look a man in the eye and see his equal"
Which animal is right?

"You will make all kinds of mistakes, but as long as you are generous and true, and also fierce, you cannot hurt a world or even seriously distress her"
She knows.

"My most brilliant achievement was my ability to be able to pursuade my wife to marry me"
Sounds like a serious battle.

White Cliffs
https://youtu.be/y7WS1fV3-bk

This part of the Strategic Mind series has a better chance : )
Turn-based tactical strategy. Looks nice. OK, let us see how this goes.

The videos show units moving slowly for a descendant of Panzer General. Who is going to play at that movement speed?
The game card does not explain well the strengths of this game, and how it compares to other titles, beyond the good looks... Although they put a lot of emphasis on story, which is a nice difference, I will give them that.

If anyone knows better, you are welcome to enlighten us...
Post edited April 09, 2021 by Carradice
low rated
Carradice: If anyone knows better, you are welcome to enlighten us...
It depends on how many people need the enlightenment.
Post edited April 10, 2021 by Wishmaster777
Looking forward to this!

Probably will pick up Pacific and Fight for Freedom first.
Carradice: If anyone knows better, you are welcome to enlighten us...
Wishmaster777: It depends on how many people need the enlightemnent.
lol?
The RPG elements are interesting. Heroes, skills for units, optional equipment for units as well.
Wishmaster777: It depends on how many people need the enlightemnent.
Carradice: lol?
You didn't get it. You wrote "welcome to enlighten us." referring to you in plural. Do you get it now?
Post edited April 10, 2021 by Wishmaster777
Carradice: lol?
Wishmaster777: You didn't get it. You wrote "welcome to enlighten us." referring to you in plural. Do you get it now?
You did not get it. I wrote "welcome to enlighten us" referring to the people reading this thread. Do you get it now?
Wishmaster777: You didn't get it. You wrote "welcome to enlighten us." referring to you in plural. Do you get it now?
Carradice: You did not get it. I wrote "welcome to enlighten us" referring to the people reading this thread. Do you get it now?
I can't believe you didn't get it.
"Take command of the Allied forces and protect your homeland and the whole of Europe from the Axis forces."
You can´t play both sides? Not interested anymore ...
TrueMrReset: "Take command of the Allied forces and protect your homeland and the whole of Europe from the Axis forces."
You can´t play both sides? Not interested anymore ...
Yes you can, on another game from the same developer. They make different faction campaigns as separate games in the series called Strategic Mind.
Here you can play as Germany: https://www.gog.com/game/strategic_mind_blitzkrieg
I'm tempted to buy some game from this series, but I don't like the fact that every title is just a single campaign for one side, without skirmishes/custom maps, or map editor, or multiplayer (online or hot-seat) etc.