It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Get ready, because Stellaris brings in yet another DLC – Stellaris: First Contact Story Pack is coming soon on GOG!

Stellaris is an atmospheric, real-time sci-fi game that focuses on strategic gameplay. It presents a diverse selection of alien races and emergent storytelling, and as a player, you’re being rewarded in your interstellar explorations as you traverse, discover, interact and learn more about the multitude of species you encounter. Stellaris: First Contact Story Pack will offer a set of new origins and mechanics that'll give you the chance to tell stories about civilizations’ early encounters with visitors from the stars.
Gimme more!
Here is once again the chance to provide a fair priced (29.99) bundle of all the Stellaris DLCs. :)

(without that, no buy - not even considering the new one)
Story packs for Stellaris have some good writing and storytelling. Wishlisted.

I wish they had some nice discounts for the latter Stellaris DLCs though.
No way for Humans to make the First Contact (at the receiving end) that cheerfully.
Nice intro, makes me think where we are -- thanks Pdx!
i_ni: No way for Humans to make the First Contact (at the receiving end) that cheerfully.
Nice intro, makes me think where we are -- thanks Pdx!
One of my fav episodes of Enterprise is the one with the alternate first contact version - shotgun, raid ship
...sounds about right ;)