It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Prepare for a challenging 2D platformer game where you play as a Superhero that helps a kid to find all the missing socks inside the cursed washing machine. Sockventure is coming soon to GOG.COM!

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
Looks fun and difficult. Reminds me a bit of "Never Give Up". Looking forward to it!
Post edited May 07, 2021 by allope
Well this looks about as bland and generic as 2D platformer can. It almsot looks like some prototype waiting for the actual graphics to arrive.
Creepy little dude
You know, a little visual tweak would have gotten the main character right into that comfortable Jack Frost from Shin Megami Tensei level of demonic cuteness.

I was also expecting a more literal, "You're playing a zany sock puppet character", not "Character who looks like one of the many horrifying dental mascots of the 19XXs."

I will echo Breja's sentiment; this does just look like someone took the environs of Super Meat Boy and then played a game of coluorwheel roulette. (Dire Neon Edition)
Well this looks about as forgettable as the graphics are awful.
I agree it looks ugly (and that advertising graphic is somehow even worse, I wasn't even going to look at the game becuase of it until I saw it was a platformer), however the game mechanics look reasonable to me and we can never have to many platformers so wishlisted. I wouldn't mind a platformer with more of a story, but they work ok without so "now your already pulled tooth can still cause you pain as it searches for your missing socks" works as well as anything.
joveian: we can never have to many platformers
We can easily have too many platformers. This isn't 2004, where Cave Story was seen as manna from Japan. Or even 2010, when the indie boom began.
low rated
GOG.com: Prepare for a challenging 2D platformer game where you play as a Superhero that helps a kid to find all the missing socks inside the cursed washing machine. Sockventure is coming soon to GOG.COM!

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
Might be fun for a bit, but: why such ultra bright/intense colors?
(reminds me of those colored LEDs some people put in their PC cases to make em look kewl)
Darvond:
As long as they are good quality in terms of the gameplay, I'll play them all :).
So what happens when you collect dirty socks? Hmmm...