It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Get ready to play a stylish single-player FPS featuring a fluid stunt system, destructible voxel environments, loads of bullet time, a unique one-armed protagonist, and a dark electronic soundtrack. Severed Steel is coming soon to GOG.COM!

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
Looks pretty cool.
high rated
I asked a couple more questions and got answers from the dev.

Berzerk2k2
1. How long do you think will a first playthrough through the campaign take?
2. How many difficulty options are there and what's the main difference between them?
3. Are unlockable guns etc. also available in the campaign as hidden secrets or is that stuff only for the firefight mode?
4. What kind of custom options does this game have (different window modes, fov slider, framerate cap options etc.)?
5. Since GOG does not have any kind of workshop support will there be any other way to not miss out on the content people will add to the workshop in the future?
6. What will the price for this game be like?
mattlarrabee
1) 2-3 hours first playthrough depending on skill.

2) 5 difficulty levels, each is a uniquely tailored experience depending on what the player is looking for. Enemy count, slow mo limits, ammo count, and player health are the most important things changed.

3) Only firefight for now, I was thinking about allowing it for campaign but decided to make it a post launch thing if people are asking for it.

4) has all the ones you listed, it has tons of options tbh I tried to incorporate a lot of requests from the discord.

5) for now GOG will support importing levels by placing the files in a folder, if there is demand maybe a central space could be made but nothing planned right now

6) Will announce price next week
Here is an excerpt from a conversation for a Linux request, nothing specifies for GOG but it is good to know, the developer and user and great enthusiast of the Linux operating system.

16/08/2021 Digerati team:
Matt got back to me and said, "Once the full version is QA'd and running smoothly I'm open to looking at native Linux again".
Not a definite yes, but he wants to make it work
Post edited September 14, 2021 by LinuxFire