It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Take on the role of an old man with a magical staff who wanders seas and lakes, battling mythical creatures and helping those in need by healing their souls. Selfloss is coming soon to GOG.COM!

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
Incredible, looks amazing!
To the wish list!

Edit. - DEMO GAMEPLAY
Post edited December 01, 2021 by UCrest
So the written description said battling mythical creature but the trailer show that it's more about exploration video game with no violence at all. So which is it?
UCrest: Incredible, looks amazing!
To the wish list!

Edit. - DEMO GAMEPLAY
Looks interesting although the player seems to have problems with the controls.
high rated
RedRagan: So the written description said battling mythical creature but the trailer show that it's more about exploration video game with no violence at all. So which is it?
I expected more of a focus on dental hygiene, just from the title.
Looks interesting.
However I have doubts that the game will have audio in 9 languages.
Looks really interesting! The art style reminds me of Death's Door and Black Book and the idea of playing an old man with a semi-independent magic staff sounds really unusual. I hope they do some interesting stuff with that.

I'm also very keen on seeing more games inspired by mythologies we don't see that often in games. Just out of curiosity, though (forgive my ignorance): Is there some sort of historical connection between Icelandic and Russian myths?
Vollinger: I expected more of a focus on dental hygiene, just from the title.
I lol'ed
(Re-)Announcement Trailer
Published now by Merge Games, which abandoned GOG some time ago. Unfortunately, it will probably be removed from GOG's "Coming Soon" games.