It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Experience the challenges of running a successful shipping company – SeaOrama: World of Shipping is coming soon to GOG!

In this title, you'll have access to a fleet of over 17 types of ships and 90 port locations. But getting goods from one port to another is just the beginning.

Embark on a thrilling entrepreneurial journey as you establish and nurture your very own shipping company. Begin with a single vessel and transform it into a maritime empire. Strategize, invest wisely, and watch your company grow from humble beginnings to a dominant force in the global trade arena.

Prepare to rise as the shipping industry's next kingpin – SeaOrama: World of Shipping, soon on GOG!
It's been a while since I played Ports Of Call and Ocean Trader. Wishlisted, I have a soft spot for these kind of games. Hope it turns out well
This looks really interesting. Huge cargo ships are so fascinating. They bring us all the stuff we want.
GOG.com: Coming soon: SeaOrama: World of Shipping
Why am I thinking "Ports of Call" right now?
Which would be a great addition to the store, btw....just saying.

And it's available on Steam (and Android), so...it's not technical reasons that hold it back.

https://www.portsofcall.de/contact.html
is this eurotruck or just a management tycoon?
XYCat: Is this Euro Truck or just a management tycoon?
Looking at the gameplay demo, it seems to be a management tycoon.
Has anyone ever played TransOcean: The Shipping Company? How does it compare to Ocean Trader?

I love Ocean Trader, but sadly, I lost the CD, and there's no digital copy available for sale.
Looger23: It's been a while since I played Ports Of Call and Ocean Trader. Wishlisted, I have a soft spot for these kind of games. Hope it turns out well
Ports of Call of course, my first thought as I read "World of Shipping". Also an instant wishlist entry for me. :-)
syscrusher: This looks really interesting. Huge cargo ships are so fascinating. They bring us all the stuff we want.
I'm fully with you. It's a pretty fascinating branch of the economic world and they're the most efficient way to transport such huge amounts of goods.
Will there be a Somali pirates DLC? ;)
Ladies as crew members of around the world missions -- as IRL nowdays?
i_ni: Ladies as crew members of around the world missions -- as IRL nowdays?
Hubba! Hubba!
This looks unexpectedly appealing. How accurate/realistic are the port locations? Why has New Zealand been left off the map? (I thought that was only a thing in board games!)

I see on your website that it's positioned as a children's/education game. Does it offer enough challenge to be interesting for adults with extensive experience in managerial games?

Any chance of a native Linux version at some point?
Post edited December 07, 2023 by gogtrial34987