It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Get ready for a high-intensity rogue-lite experience with RPG elements, set on a harsh planet that will test your will to survive. ROGUE SHIFT is coming soon to GOG.COM!

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
Looking at this game's gameplay remind me that we really need a reboot or sequel of Crusader: No Remorse series.
Sort of looks like an ARPG shooter.
It definitely looks and sounds very solid. :)
Shadowgrounds - that was my first thought. And I consider this a good thing :D Gonna keep an eye on this one.
Dillerkind: Shadowgrounds - that was my first thought. And I consider this a good thing :D Gonna keep an eye on this one.
It sure does look it, only more modernized and better graphics. Wishlisting this one also. :)
RedRagan: Looking at this game's gameplay remind me that we really need a reboot or sequel of Crusader: No Remorse series.
I own both Crusader games on GOG, but I've forgotten about it for so long. One of the oldest games I've played back in the day and was quite fun.

Was a bit awkward to play last time I tried though, The controls were a bit more difficult than I expected. Which is strange since I don't think I had that problem during it's original retail release.

Maybe I really am just getting too old for arcade type games lol, even the good 'ol oldies.
Post edited March 29, 2021 by gog2002x
I enjoyed Crusader on my 486 but I found hard to get used to the controls again. I might give it a try again as I am fond of the graphic style, like UVIII: Pagan. Good looking but awkward controls.
To me it looks like a cross between Ruiner, Alien Swarm: Reactive Drop, and Tesla vs. Lovecraft.

I find it disturbing how the Steam store page for Rogue Shift lists Achievements as a feature, but the the GOG store page does not.

When that happens, sometimes they are added to the GOG version by release date. But a lot of times, they never are.

I need to know which will be the case here with Rogue Shift, so as I can determine whether or not I must boycott the game for treating GOG customers like second-class citizens, if that ends up being the case.
Post edited March 29, 2021 by Ancient-Red-Dragon
I understand you, but let's be honest: how many of you play the games just because of archievements?
Post edited March 30, 2021 by op-plays
op-plays: I understand you, but let's be honest: how many of you play the games just because of archievements?
I'm often wondering the same. I'd think that it's more of a nice-to-have feature for most people but I guess for some it's actually a must-have. Personally, I play on an offline machine and couldn't care less about achievements.