It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Follow the story of Lua and unveil the mysteries surrounding her origins in the tactical RPG, reminiscence of the 16-bit era Japanese strategy games. Rise Eterna is coming soon to GOG.COM!

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
They need an epilepsy warning for that trailer. So much flashing.
Clearly never owned a megadrive. Otherwise a shinning force reference would be mandatory on the gamecard.
Fire Emblem on PC, i hope this is good,
I always compare all TRPG with Final Fantasy Tactics and Tactics Ogre. If they can make it decent enough I might consider it. Wish there's a demo available.
Mr.Mumbles: They need an epilepsy warning for that trailer. So much flashing.
Agreed, I'm not epileptic but the constant flashing light is so damn annoying as well. How do we contact the GOG admin to talk about this. We don't want someone with epilepsy watch it without warning.
Post edited June 04, 2021 by RedRagan