It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Explore a fractured future, gathering weird weapons and stories, to piece together the past: a friend betrayed, a family broken, worlds at war. Resolutiion is coming soon DRM-free on GOG.COM.

Get ready for a fast-paced action-adventure game with over 20 hours of combat, exploration, and engaging storytelling. You can test your skills even now! Just try out Resolutiion demo for free. Also, check out the OST for the game, titled The Last Website, that is available exclusively on GOG.COM.
First I have to say that I appreciate the following:
- Rebindable keys
- Multiple Languages

Especially for a demo.

The game itself ins intriguing but... what can you do, except dying from the cat? :P
It looks very much like Hyper Light Drifter, in all senses; which isn't bad for me, since I liked it.
I'll wishlist this one and keep an eye on it!
Enebias: It looks very much like Hyper Light Drifter, in all senses; which isn't bad for me, since I liked it.
I'll wishlist this one and keep an eye on it!
So much I checked if it was related - same studio or something, but no.
Zoidberg: First I have to say that I appreciate the following:
- Rebindable keys
- Multiple Languages

Especially for a demo.
Even more, it's available for all 3 supported platforms on GOG. Well done!

But I have to admit that I'll have to get used to that art style. :P
Zoidberg: First I have to say that I appreciate the following:
- Rebindable keys
- Multiple Languages

Especially for a demo.
eiii: Even more, it's available for all 3 supported platforms on GOG. Well done!

But I have to admit that I'll have to get used to that art style. :P
Well, after all french translation needs work. :P

But I got past the cat. XP

Pretty hard game though it seems.
Godot engine: How to prepare your game for Steam and GOG

Particularly interesting bit here:
"GOG

To get the GOG SDK you will have to get in touch with their business team and register as a GOG partner. Having done so, the SDK needs to be downloaded for each platform separately.

For now, GOG only supports Windows and macOS. We are eager to get our hands on the soon-to-be Linux integration. Godspeed."
Swedrami: To get the GOG SDK you will have to get in touch with their business team and register as a GOG partner. Having done so, the SDK needs to be downloaded for each platform separately.
GOG's really not doing themselves any favours here.
Solid marketing there:
https://twitter.com/monolithofminds/status/1260919372429877250