It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Are you ready for some retro-futuristic adventure, thrilling investigation and lovecraftian madness? You better be, because 3 great new titles are coming soon to GOG to provide just that! Let’s take a look at what we’re talking about.
REPLACED
2.5D sci-fi retro-futuristic action platformer where you play as R.E.A.C.H. - an artificial intelligence trapped in a human body against its own will. REPLACED combines cinematic platforming, pixel art and free-flow action combat set in an alternative 1980s.

Murder Is Game Over: Streaming Death
New adventure of detective Guy and Cleo, the clue-sniffing dog known from last year’s Murder Is Game Over. Spooky new mystery awaits them on an isolated Massachusetts peninsula, where a social media starlet is found murdered at the historical site of a Puritan-era witch hanging. While most superstitious residents attribute her death to a local ghost legend, our detective duo is determined to solve the case before another murder happens.

Forgive Me Father 2
Sequel to the 2021’s Forgive Me Father. This action-packed FPS is filled with lovecraftian and psychedelic elements. You’ll embark on a journey into the darkest nightmares to restore your sanity. Blast your way through hordes of possessed enemies, unlock an arsenal of deadly weapons and get ready to face even more madness – all bathed in gorgeous comic-like art style.

Particularly great to have REPLACED confirmed, especially after things got awfully quiet on The Last Night.
Post edited April 14, 2023 by Swedrami
After watching the trailer to REPLACED, it's clear that someone was watching "The Batman". ;)
Great to see that REPLACED will also be coming to GOG. Judging by the trailers, it looks great.
Definitely looking forward to REPLACED.
I'm looking forward to Forgive Me Father 2, I love the new style. :)
I find both Replaced and Forgive Me Father 2 to look quite visually appealing, and unique too (which is always a good thing, I think). Glad to see these titles show up here.

Replaced really reminds me of, the perpetually in development game, The Last Night by Odd Tales though. Like... a lot. Almost as if it is going to replace The Last Night... ahh! Okay, I'll see myself out. xD
Regardless, both Replaced and The Last Night look beautifully unique in their own way.
Waganari: Replaced really reminds me of, the perpetually in development game, The Last Night by Odd Tales though. Like... a lot.
The remaining developer of The Last Night thinks so too judging from his twitter account. His brother, who actually made the visionary graphics, has left the project not long after the trailer released six years ago. Replaced's graphics look a bit less visionary to me, but that at least it is a game that will likely be coming out.

Replaced was delayed also, unsurprisingly, seeing that the development team is made of Ukrainian and Belarusian co-workers. I hope that supporting this game shows the need for cooperation between neighboring, independent countries and the sanctity of their territorial integrity.
Replaced and Forgive Me Father 2 look the most interesting, especially the latter.
More Cthulhu blap blap is always welcome.
Waganari: Replaced really reminds me of, the perpetually in development game, The Last Night by Odd Tales though. Like... a lot.
Vainamoinen: The remaining developer of The Last Night thinks so too judging from his twitter account. His brother, who actually made the visionary graphics, has left the project not long after the trailer released six years ago. Replaced's graphics look a bit less visionary to me, but that at least it is a game that will likely be coming out.

Replaced was delayed also, unsurprisingly, seeing that the development team is made of Ukrainian and Belarusian co-workers. I hope that supporting this game shows the need for cooperation between neighboring, independent countries and the sanctity of their territorial integrity.
Interesting, I did not know that. Thanks for sharing. As for your last paragraph, I hope so too!