It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

There are six sides to every challenge.

Q.U.B.E. 2 is coming soon, DRM-free to GOG.com.
How did you end up inside a curious monolith, surrounded by alien technology and wearing a pair of high-tech gloves that can manipulate the very architecture of this ancient place? Commander Emma Sutcliffe seems to have some answers, so all you can do is allow her voice to guide you through the labyrinthine structure as you struggle to overcome increasingly tricky puzzles and learn shocking truths that will make you question everything you think you knew about the Q.U.B.E.
mintee: reminds me of Orwell which I liked. anyone know how it handles FOV and nausea?
I couldn't finish the first QUBE due to the level of motion sickness it induced. :(
Post edited January 09, 2018 by Luned
mintee: reminds me of Orwell which I liked. anyone know how it handles FOV and nausea?
Luned: I couldn't finish the first QUBE due to the level of motion sickness it induced. :(
oh come on, it has nothing on Descent!
I'll be calling this game Eight just for shits n giggles.
Luned: I couldn't finish the first QUBE due to the level of motion sickness it induced. :(
thanks, I kinda thought so. will pass on it. what was that other game like it that made me hurl.... er... portal... yes, that one was a hurler too
The first one had a great relaxing and chilled out atmosphere, with no dialogue whatsoever. It was nice to play a modern puzzle game that for once didn't try and make playing with space blocks have some kind of "special", "deeper" meaning.

Then they decided "Nah", did exactly that to it, then made that version the only one you can buy. Now it's forever on the list of modern puzzle games that just couldn't help themselves.
Post edited January 10, 2018 by Bonsewswesa
deleted
Fairfox: looks liek mirrors edge in this screenshot.
That was my first impression too :)

Q2 vs ME
Post edited January 12, 2018 by goglin
deleted
I keep wanting to read "Trapped Nerd".
greeklover: How was the first? I have the code for steam but I am on the edge of redeeming it
The puzzles are much more complicated then the Portal games. I enjoyed this more. Portal had lots of frosting, this has more delicious cake.

A VR version of this would be pretty neat to try. The concept would seem to work well in the first game.
Post edited January 16, 2018 by TheHappyFriar
greeklover: How was the first? I have the code for steam but I am on the edge of redeeming it
TheHappyFriar: The puzzles are much more complicated then the Portal games. I enjoyed this more. Portal had lots of frosting, this has more delicious cake.

A VR version of this would be pretty neat to try. The concept would seem to work well in the first game.
I don't know. I thought Portal was much tougher. I on'y needed help once for QUBE, and that was for a bonus. Portal had me scratching my head a lot more than that.
Curious. I actually was enjoying QUBE a year or two ago; Up until it decided 'let's turn all the lights off and have you play blind'

... yeah i said F**k it at that point and quit the game and it's not on my list of games to play or finish, no matter how good it is.
I'm pleasantly surprised.