It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The sequel of a highly popular retro FPS draws near! Get ready for three explosive episodes, each revolving around a different Warlock with their own skills, perks, and arsenal. Project Warlock II is coming soon to GOG.COM!

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
As someone who has played the shit out of the first game I'm looking forward to this one a lot. I might have to get used to the new art style but I'm sure the improved gameplay will make this kinda easy.
Absolutely loved the first game, and the video for the 2nd one looks absolutely amazing!

Day 1 purchase, really can't wait for this.
Looks good, first one was fun. Onto the wish list of lost sales.
Nice !
Shame on me, I had no idea there was a sequel in the works!
Fantastic news, I loved PW to bits (although I never managed to beat it at maximum difficulty, even if I got very close several times), so this is a must buy ASAP for me. Keep on the great work!

Btw, the "omnisave" is very appreciated, as now I don't have much time to play and I must keep my sessions brief.
Post edited June 14, 2021 by Enebias
Nice, wishlisted. I guess if this continues the story of the first part then the final boss of part is already known, right?
GOG.com: The sequel of a highly popular retro FPS draws near!
No. Thank you.
viperfdl: I guess if this continues the story of the first part then the final boss of part is already known, right?
I wouldn't be surprised if he would turn out to be a shapeshifter with multiple stages too.
The first one was alright. Nothing stellar, but will probably get this once it hits a decent discount.

So to the wishlist for now.
GzoG should add the release dates instead of just adding "coming soon".
Early access / In dev will stary 29.07.2021 btw
http://www.buckshotsoftware.pl/en/ ✌
Oh my god, I didn't know this was coming out. The first one was phenomenal. This is very exciting.
Fun fun fun.
oh, it looks fabby
+1

happy-happy!
Realized I owned the original for a while but forgot about it, just went back to play and I am having a blast.