It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

This is a visual novel you’ve been waiting for – Pocket Waifu Rekindled is coming soon on GOG, and you can try out the DEMO now!

Enter the enchanting realm of Pocket Waifu Rekindled – a visual novel designed to whisk you away on an adventure brimming with captivating narratives and heartfelt emotions. Embrace the role of a protagonist thrust into a mesmerizing story, where the boundaries between reality and fantasy blur seamlessly.

Wishlist it now, and check out the DEMO!
Any non-NSFW releases for today ?
GOG.com: Coming soon: Pocket Waifu Rekindled
Hey - I remember "paper dolls" from my childhood.
First, you'd cut them out.
Then their outfits.
And then you could "dress" them in the different outfits.

Was fun...for, like, five to ten minutes...
It looks like Friday came early this week.
GOG.com: Coming soon: Pocket Waifu Rekindled
BreOl72: Hey - I remember "paper dolls" from my childhood.
First, you'd cut them out.
Then their outfits.
And then you could "dress" them in the different outfits.

Was fun...for, like, five to ten minutes...
I dunno, I had fun for about a month - cutting various paper people and various outfits, and coming up with why they'd be dressed like that today. Curiously they were mostly pirates. I'm quite sure my parents regretted they told me I could about five to ten minutes in though. :P
Huh. Finally an ass shot. Is GOG finally turning the ship around?

But this really doesn't strike me as the kind of softball I'm looking for because the lassies still have coconuts bigger than their heads.
Ew.