It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Snow must go on.

The Beast of Winter, a DLC pack for Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire, is coming soon DRM-free to GOG.com.

Travel beyond the edges of the Deadfire Archipelago, to a frozen hell where only the brave and the foolish dare venture. Summoned here by the worshipers of the god Rymrgand, you will battle ungodly beasts and an ancient dragon of world-shattering power with the help of your new companion Vatnir, a priest of the god of entropy and disaster. Will you stand up to the challenge, Watcher?

This DLC is also part of the game's Season Pass.
Apparently it's a level 14-15 DLC, meaning if you didn't play with level scaling or if you don't have a save already around that level, it will be too easy for you.
Post edited July 27, 2018 by Crosmando
I would rather they fixed the annoying pathfinding bug than releasing more content.
I have bought the Obsidian Edition and although The Beast of Winter DLC is marked for me as owned - the Obsidian Edition itself, included Season Pass, Explorer's Pack and Soundtrack are still shown as not owned.
Yes, me too.
Me tool. I had to go back and verify what I actually bought :)
Hearth of Winter 2? XD
GOGuserAz: I would rather they fixed the annoying pathfinding bug than releasing more content.
Which bug? I just finished my playthrough last week, and didn't notice any major pathfinding issues. The only annoyance is my mage liked to walk into pummeling range of higher level mobs despite being armed with a ranged wand.
Woo!
itd be nice if it wasnt an ice expansion like the last game. It looks v. cool though.
Here's hoping the next one will be tropical!
Also that it will add more boats to fight, you run out pretty quick. More types of boats would be cool too.
Post edited July 28, 2018 by Absentmindedcat
Wow, your going to need a whole page just for this game, what with all the different versions, pre order dlc, this dlc and the raft which will be coming over the next few months. You would almost think paradox are involved...
Nice, and I got the Season Pass from the Fig campaign too
Happy it's finally out, though I'll probably only play the game in a year or so when all the DLCs and patches are out and I have the time to play it properly.
Reever: Happy it's finally out, though I'll probably only play the game in a year or so when all the DLCs and patches are out and I have the time to play it properly.
Good for you mate. I've played it right after release and damn, amount of bugs, non-balanced stuff and completely boring time-fillers is just sad. Should've waited for fully released (i.e. 2 big DLCs like in first PoE) game. :(