It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Get ready for an engaging and family-friendly cooperative 3D platformer. Pile Up! Box by Box is coming soon to GOG.COM!

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
Used YT video says "wishlist now on steam". Hmm...
GOG.com: Get ready for an engaging and family-friendly cooperative 3D platformer. Pile Up! Box by Box is coming soon to GOG.COM!

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
This looks just up my street
I think GOG is doing a disservice to this type of games, by lacking a proper tag. This seems to be part of the "party game" genre. In order to enjoy/play these games you need multiple players. These are not singleplayer games!

Please correct me if I'm wrong in this instance.
Post edited March 04, 2021 by MadalinStroe
Wishlist on Steam!
Also, play the demo on Steam!
Enjoy on time content updates on Steam!
Take part in feedback and news/events on Steam!
low rated
MadalinStroe: I think GOG is doing a disservice to this type of games, by lacking a proper tag. This seems to be part of the "party game" genre.
GOG only sells games approved by the party.

Edit: Ah, so this is where I've been losing all the rep. I see the audience here is so well trained in sucking up to our new overlords that even a joke like this is immediately targeted. Good job, good job.
Post edited March 05, 2021 by Breja
mqstout: Used YT video says "wishlist now on steam". Hmm...
Dang; missed it. The current video does seem cut short by a few seconds considering how fast it cuts off at the end :P
Breja: GOG only sells games approved by many gamers
FTFY