It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Manipulate the world around you by editing source code in an adventure game about a burnt-out indie game developer's quest to fulfill a lifelong dream. One Dreamer is coming soon to GOG.COM!

Can't wait to dive into the adventure? Play One Dreamer: Prologue right now!

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
Can't stand that anime type voice acting with the exhale on the end.
No one talks like that.
Swissy88: Can't stand that anime type voice acting with the exhale on the end.
No one talks like that.
No one talks like pirates, ninjas, samurai, Bond villains, Ashley J. Williams, Darth Vader, Yoda, or Indiana Jones but I'm sure you like at least one of them.
Terrible pixel "art". Just terrible.
Well, I was interested (all three platforms, programming), but was worrying because of:
   1) Pixel Art
   2) Point&Click Adventure
   3) Using C# ...

I installed the demo, looked around and started it (just the menu):
   1) As given above this is no pixel "art" - even the font is ugly!
   2) It is using mouse - but one has to press keys - not able to click on the key given - what is this???
   3) Well, it is made with Unity 5.6.7f1 - so that is the unfortunate choice for C# ...

While being all a matter of taste, this low resolution pixel mess - while saying using 4k in menu (on 31.5" screen) -
is not nice ... so even for retro fans this may not be bearable for long.
And if one should use a mouse, one should use it - keyboard and mouse for an adventure even in the menu ...
is bad choice. Why is a controller not supported? Unity has good support for it (if one can program, at least ;).
But maybe it is more appealing to those who did not play computer games in the 1980-ies.
Just a small warning for those who did ...

Interestingly, on Steam the demo got "All Reviews: Overwhelmingly Positive (625)".
So just try it and judge yourself if this may be something interesting for you - the demo is free! ;)
Swissy88: Can't stand that anime type voice acting with the exhale on the end.
No one talks like that.
Obligatory "The 5th Element" (1997) scene: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lodRJ0v9WoU
If only you could edit the code of the game about a writer not knowing what to write in order to make that one (Forgotten Fields) actually work...
The game: "We want to make great games for the future generations!"

Reality: Activision: "DoN't yOu HaVe pHoNe?" or IO Interactive: "There's no DRM....... BUT"
A Story about past hugs : ) Hugs+1

pseudocode puzzles based on C#
No semicolons, no return values, no function variables. Looks more like JavaScript or VB..

from the store page
Post edited October 14, 2021 by goglin
The graphics/art are nice.

(I felt the need to say that because other people were hating on the visuals.)