It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Prepare for an action-adventure game about Faraday's quest, a man shipwrecked then trapped in the mysterious country of Terraphage. Olija is coming soon to GOG.COM! Discover a strange world and its inhabitants through a mixture of exploration, narration, and combat.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG.COM account to join now!
Nice. Looks cool.
"Beautiful melancholic soundtrack inspired by Flamenco, lo-fi and traditional Japanese music."

Ok cool, but you have to release it here.
Phew, wouldn't a week without yet another pixelated, 2D, retro platformer be boring?
You gotta love how the game's front image is high-quality art but then you look at the game's screenshots and it looks like something my 8 year old nephew could make in ms-paint.
Oh, I wish I had enough care left in me to be even falsely enthused about games whose artist can't decide on either 4, 8, or 16 bit graphics, so they create a terrible mix of clashing visual detail.

Hint: If I can't make out their facial expression, that's not a good sign; something which people could even mange on an astounding resolution of 160 × 144.
Really, truly terrible pixel "art". Stuff like this really makes one appreciate how good old pixelated games looked. The difference between "let's do the best we possibly can with the technology we have" back then and "let's just make some pixel fart because people buy anything retro" is staggering.