It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Old World is a revolutionary historical strategy game where you lead your dynasty over generations of rule against rival kings and queens. Wage massive wars, manage your court, and build a dynasty — or watch your empire crumble to dust.

Now, its latest DLC Pharaohs of the Nile is coming soon to GOG!

In this installment, you’ll be able to lead the people of Egypt through over 400 years of history. Unify the New Kingdom as Ahmose I, rewrite the great Battle of Qadesh as Ramesses the Great, and struggle against the Bronze Age Collapse as The New Kingdom's last great Pharaoh, Ramesses III. Like the Nile itself, empires must rise and fall – will yours stand the test of time?

Pharaohs of the Nile includes six historical free-form scenarios, each with unique characters and objectives set in The New Kingdom that spanned from the 17th to the 20th Dynasty. Moreover it introduces the Kingdom of Kush as a brand-new civilization you can lead in the sandbox campaign of Old World.

Check out all the goodness that Pharaohs of the Nile will bring to the Old World and make sure to wishlist it so you won’t miss its release!
Cleopatra(Elizabeth Taylor) and Mark Antony(Richard Burton), in all their virtual glory. Hubba! Hubba!
Adding the Bronze Age Collapse as sort of an endgame menace is a really neat idea.
This will be a day 1 buy for me of course. Old World is AMAZING. Between Old World and Stars in Shadow, the rest of my 4x library goes unplayed.
mqstout: This will be a day 1 buy for me of course. Old World is AMAZING. Between Old World and Stars in Shadow, the rest of my 4x library goes unplayed.
Looking forward to that too :)
Release date October 4th confirmed on Discord.

I'm happy to have new content for this great game, and I can't wait to play as Kush!
Will people that bought the Complete Edition get this or is the Complete Edition not complete?
Mean.Jim: Will people that bought the Complete Edition get this or is the Complete Edition not complete?
I think Complete Edition is incomplete now :)
Tarhiel: I think Complete Edition is incomplete now :)
Came here to say just that, the Complete Edition isn't Complete anymore :(. I hate the times we are living in, you never know when a new DLC crops up.
Kalypso style release =)
Well, it's just the Complete Edition, what do you expect. What you actually want now is the Completer Edition, and then later the More Completerer Edition. When they eventually release the last DLC, they can bundle everything into the Completest Edition.
Mean.Jim: Will people that bought the Complete Edition get this or is the Complete Edition not complete?
Or let us aggravate it to a Super-complete Edition. And the next DLC thereafter to a Superduper-complete Edition.
blotunga: Came here to say just that, the Complete Edition isn't Complete anymore :(. I hate the times we are living in, you never know when a new DLC crops up.
I liked those times when we got a Silver Edition, which became Gold, then Platinum and finally a Diamond Edition. Those were fucking awesome times.
Sternitzky: I liked those times when we got a Silver Edition, which became Gold, then Platinum and finally a Diamond Edition. Those were fucking awesome times.
There's a Diamond Edition?!
Post edited September 28, 2023 by lupineshadow
Sternitzky: I liked those times when we got a Silver Edition, which became Gold, then Platinum and finally a Diamond Edition. Those were fucking awesome times.
lupineshadow: There's a Diamond Edition?!
https://nwn.fandom.com/wiki/Diamond_Edition