It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Northgard is an incredible, critically acclaimed strategy game based on Norse mythology. You lead your clan, uncover the secrets of a mysterious newfound continent and defeat your enemies to conquer the Throne!

Now, its Vordr, Clan of the Owl DLC is coming soon to GOG!

As you might have guessed it’ll present a new clan – Vordr. Subsisting through the ages, the secretive norns of Vördr keep watch over all realms in Northgard and beyond. Protectors of Yggdrasil, the sisters Skuld, Verdandi, and Urdr, use the power of this sacred tree to spread their knowledge inexorably across the land.

Check out all the great stuff that the new clan offers and make sure to wishlist Vordr, Clan of the Owl, so you won’t miss its release or any special offer!
GOG.com: Coming soon: another part of our "done" game
Holy shit...
Attachments:
BreOl72: Holy shit...
I see they're following the Paradox plan of making games into a thousand piecemeal expansions.
More of the usual "omg DLC hurr durr" nonsense, I see. Almost all the DLC is clans; you only buy them if you're heavily into the skirmish mode. Personally I bought a couple and that was enough. I suspect most people would be fine with just the base game and the included half-dozen clans...for $8 on sale that's a lot of game time.