It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Straight from Microids, Noob - The Factionless is coming soon on GOG!

Noob - The Factionless is a turn-based RPG set in the universe of Noob – a French franchise recounting epic adventures and comics. This take on the series will tell the story of four beginner players, forming the Rush guild made of a neogician, berserker blunderer, ambitious fortune teller and a dreamy elementalist. Together, they hope to reach level 100 quickly, to unlock their legendary class and join the elite Horizon players.

Soon on GOG!
Ah, a game I'll be able to play in my native language without it being a translation from another language the game was initially written for. How few and far between :).
Post edited March 29, 2023 by Magnitus
Noobs, tch! Everyone was a beginner at some point.
It looks cute but until they make the system requirements available, I won't know if it will work on my laptop or not.
It's been in early access on Steam almost 2 years, but even there the system requirements are...sparse. Incomplete actually.
I hope the game don't use meta jokes too much. This game look like it can be a good stand alone series and not trying to parody MMO bit too much.