It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Get ready for a dynamic hack 'n slash RPG where you pair up 10 playable characters to slice through enemy hordes. Neptunia x SENRAN KAGURA: Ninja Wars is coming soon to GOG!

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
Off the wishlist it goes, yet another disappointment. You're on a roll guys.
low rated
Hustlefan: Already released on the other store. GOG release date now set to November 7th. :(
Thanks for nothing Idea Factory!
Wow, how disappointing.

I thought Idea Factory had finally improved their relationship with GOG when they released a bunch of games on GOG last Fall, and when they actually added Achievements to those games on GOG, unllike the previous few games that they had released on GOG before then, a very long time ago.

But I guess that wasn't actually so, and looks like Idea Factory are going to back to treating GOG customers like second-class citizens.
Post edited May 11, 2022 by Ancient-Red-Dragon
Hustlefan: Already released on the other store. GOG release date now set to November 7th. :(
Thanks for nothing Idea Factory!
Huh. I guess IF doesn't want my money today... That's OK, there's plenty of other games on GOG I actually can buy.

GOG should take down the store page though. At this point it's just IF demanding that GOG pay for 6 months of server costs for nothing in return. At the very least put a banner on it that says something like: "This title has been delayed until <DRM-Free release date> for a DRM exclusive release elsewhere." That way potential buyers aren't confused.
low rated
Disappointing to say the least. I was fully expecting to come home today and buy this game. I'm definitely not going to buy the game on the other store, and now I'm not even going to buy it on GOG when it releases. Your loss Idea Factory, and I feel burned now for even buying some of your other titles on GOG knowing that this is how you'd end up treating us. Never again will you get business from me.

And if this was done for "piracy" reasons then the jokes on them, because Steamworks offers you no real protection on that unless you're paying for expensive Denuvo licenses. It'll be availabe within the next few days or maybe even today, guaranteed.

I'm not encouraging people to pirate or anything here. I don't pirate, because I feel that's beneath me, and I hope others don't also. It's just that 's the reality of the situation with Steam and piracy.
November 7th? Really IF? As a fan of your games, that buys anything you throw at me and even double dips your games or buy your stupid DLCs that I know I will never use, I'm deeply dissapointed on you.
I could just buy it on Steam, in fact, buying it there would be WAY cheaper than buying it here, but no, but I wanted to get it HERE at release day, not HALF A YEAR LATER. If you didn't want to release it here at release day, you shouldn't announce it here in the first place.
This game will not only goes out of my wishlist here, but it also gone ignored on Steam too (wish GOG had an option to ignore games too). You lost a potential sale, that was a clever anti piracy move IF lol (I bet it was already cracked anyways lol)
Shame on you IF, I thought you changed, but I was wrong! I can say you lost a fan with that move. Oh, and before I go, I also wont get Sisters VS Sisters even if it releases here (the new models look awful anyways lol)
Bye IF, keep making crappy spin-offs and making lame rerererererereleases of your old games, I'll be sure to not buy them! FALCOM deserves my money and time more than you! XD
LUISDooM: lol (I bet it was already cracked anyways lol)
Actually, it is. According to another fourm, someone released a *ahem* questionable executable at 20:39 today.

Way to go IF, you've got a "drm-free" version you didn't want less than 12 hours after the DRM Exclusive release and it's got no compitition for another 6 months. Was that 3 or 4 hours really worth pissing off your fans and losing sales?
What an absolute disappointment. I was actually looking forward to this game releasing on here today. I have a physical copy for my Switch, but I was gonna support the DRM-free PC release as well. While I still prefer the main Senran Kagura games, this is at least something and I still like it despite its repetitive gameplay. This day kinda sucked for me. I didn't get another game that was supposed to be delivered today and on top of that, this. Blah.
GOG.com: Get ready for a dynamic hack 'n slash RPG where you pair up 10 playable characters to slice through enemy hordes. Neptunia x SENRAN KAGURA: Ninja Wars is coming soon to GOG!

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the &ldquo;Privacy &amp; settings&rdquo; section of your GOG account to join now!
Where is it? Why isn't released yet?
MysteryK: Where is it? Why isn't released yet?
"Release date:
November 7, 2022"

I guess the GOG version is delayed.