It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hopping between realities.

My Brother Rabbit is coming soon, DRM-free to GOG.com.
Sometimes reality blows. But let a hint of whimsy in, embrace the magic, and you'll get a glimpse through the looking glass. In this land of make-believe, a quirky bunny in suspenders carries his withering flower friend through magical places filled with puzzles, minigames, and hidden-objects, searching for a cure. In the real world, an imaginative brother is cheering up his ill baby sister with a tale about fantastical worlds, mushroom houses, and a fearless bunny in suspenders.
Forum pop
Don't mind me...this is just a test.

Edit: as I thought - it keeps the thread three hours in the past...doesn't update it.

Sigh, GOG.
Post edited September 14, 2018 by BreOl72
Sweetie sweet....

Wishlisted.
Sweet, nice, lovely! I won't wishlist it, but it looks very charming.
Looks nice, wishlisted. :)
Game will de different from their usual Hidden Object Games (HOG)
listprice went up for HOG and their casualgames (Steam) 14.99 EU and usually 11.99 EU at release, less if it is part of a HOG bundle ( thats why i always buy bundles)

Anyway let's hope its not too sad , sad is not bad but bad endings are ( like +++ ) ( don't like bad endings , unless its a bad ending for bad people / bad guys / girls / things)
Looks like a nice day one release...

Just one question for the Artifex Mundi team. Since you look serious about publishing here, any technical reason why achievements are not available on GOG? It does not impact my choice of buying a game or not or on which platform but it would be nice to have them since they exist.
This looks dangerously artsy for a HOG.
*yawn*
i dunno man.

the idea has me intrigued.

but it's a hog. and...that's not my cup of tea.
Nice! Looks like perfect to play with kids. Tiny Bang Story was awesome - this one looks even awesomer! ;)
Wishlisted.