It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Enter this classical science fiction point and click adventure to struggle for the survival of the space explorer Tessa Carter – Monolith is coming soon to GOG!

As Tessa, you are accompanied by an unusual friend, and about to learn more about yourself than this foreign environment, you desperately try to escape.

Embark on a thrilling and emotional journey which leads you through a dense, murky and suspenseful atmosphere. Control the game by mouse, examine your surroundings to gather information and to understand their connections. Use your ingenuity, combine items and control machines in order to solve and overcome Tessa's struggle for survival.

Monolith – coming soon to GOG
We definitely need more space-themed games, especially in the point-and-click category.

BUT! After watching the trailer, this particular game seems way overburdened with emotional discovery and family-relations problems. That's not what I would expect in a hostile, life-or-death survival situation after crashlanding on an unknown planet.

edit: Just noticed that Monolith is developed by Animation Arts who also made the Secret Files Tunguska series.
Post edited August 08, 2023 by g2222
g2222: We definitely need more space-themed games, especially in the point-and-click category.

BUT! After watching the trailer, this particular game seems way overburdened with emotional discovery and family-relations problems. That's not what I would expect in a hostile, life-or-death survival situation after crashlanding on an unknown planet.

edit: Just noticed that Monolith is developed by Animation Arts who also made the Secret Files Tunguska series.
Uh I hope it's not. That would be like Returnal. Started out great till after a while you realize everything is pointless Storywise and it's all just about emotional drama/trauma
Good game mechanics, abysmal story. Such a disappointment.
Post edited August 08, 2023 by Reaper9988
Looks nice if somewhat generic. And recently there seems to be too much of the Hollywood formula that apart from the adventure, the hero has to simultaneously solve their relationship issues. I want my science fiction nice and escapist. :)
maxpoweruser: I expected this to pertain to Monolith
One of my favourite games on GOG, so much content and one of the best bullet hell games out there :)