It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

If you’re craving a brutal, roguelite adventure, you came to the right place – because Lethal Honor - Order of the Apocalypse is coming soon on GOG!

With Lethal Honor - Order of the Apocalypse, you’ll have a chance to immerse yourself in a challenging roguelite, set in a grim, mysterious world enduring an apocalyptic crisis. You’ll engage in fierce battles and uncover a narrative filled with unexpected twists, all presented in the style of 1980s adult superhero graphic novels, delivering a unique and captivating storytelling experience.

Soon on GOG!
A modern Freedom Force / Freedom Force vs. the 3rd Reich, at least in regards to the graphic novel-like apects?
The beautiful combination of isometric cameras and comic-book style graphics are unlike anything I have ever seen.
I will be on a lookout for this one.
Looks great. Is a roguelite. Final verdict: thanks, but no thanks out of 10.
Would have preferred the option of ranged weapons also instead of fixed melee only but still like the style of the game.
Breja: Looks great. Is a roguelite. Final verdict: thanks, but no thanks out of 10.
100% agree. I wonder when they will stop making every indie action game a rogue- or souls-like...
Woah, this looks excellent! o_O
Looks lovely, wishlisted!