It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Are you a fan of roguelite games? We have something right for you then, because Knight vs Giant: The Broken Excalibur is coming soon on GOG!

In Knight vs Giant: The Broken Excalibur, you’ll embark on a thrilling adventure with King Arthur's greaves, wrapped in a fantastical action roguelite. You’ll get a chance to take up the mantle of wielding the mighty Broken Excalibur as you get on a noble quest to save the scattered citizens of Camelot, defeat the malevolent Void Giant, and secure your escape from the treacherous Astral Dimension.

Soon on GOG!
Finally a new ga,e without the low-pixel graphics! Looks and sounds great.
I feel like something was lost in translation on the store page.

Is it exciting to be weraing King Arthur's gireves?
And in so doing does that fill you with the desire to battle a giant?

This leads to a whole lot of questions I now have about wearing different kinds of pants and how that might lead people to new sources of adventure.

Like, if someone were to don a set of firfighter's pants, and go fight fires, would that be a sequel to this game or a spin off?

Or is it just that this main character gets special powers from wearing people's pants, which honestly could be a really cool game in itself as you go frth trying to find new pants and unlcoking new pants based classes.

King Arthur's grieves today, the pants of "insert favorite clebrity tomorrow!
Always up for more broken sword games
Procedurally generated? Fair enough, wishlisted.
maxpoweruser: Always up for more broken sword games
This isn't a Broken Sword game.
Post edited July 30, 2023 by pferreira1983
maxpoweruser: Always up for more broken sword games
pferreira1983: This isn't a Broken Sword game.
But the game IS about the broken sword. :)
Attachments:
pferreira1983: This isn't a Broken Sword game.
AWG43: But the game IS about the broken sword. :)
I see.