It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Critically acclaimed old school point n' click adventure is about to join our catalog soon – we’re talking, of course, about Kaptain Brawe: A Brawe New World!

In a alternate reality, humankind has already conquered space travel by the mid-19th century. Step into the shoes of the brave captain Brawe (Brave) and follow the trail of two kidnapped alien scientists.

Soon on GOG!
GOG.com: Coming soon: Kaptain Brawe: A Brawe New World
Another new release where the link doesn't work.
When I saw The Legend of Crystal Valley was coming soon I figured this one couldn't be far behind. :)
wow, that's a blast from the steam past :D
I wonder how much will it cost in here , because as i see it was already part of several ( 6 ) bundles .
Do I smell an Obscure German Adventure Game Translated into English?
high rated
Do I smell another irrelevant post by Darvond (ᛞᚨᚱᚹᛟᚾᛞ)?

Cateia Games is based in Croatia.
I feel so tired: I wonder how much will it cost in here , because as i see it was already part of several ( 6 ) bundles .
the current price-point here is £12.80, so i would expect it to be around there, then depend on wheter it gets some kind of dicount when it launces here. On Steam currently it is at -55%, making it £5.75, but according to the trackers the historical lowest discount was -75%. i would epxect it coming in at about -50%, so between £6.00-£7.00.
I'd like to see the Detective Montgomery Fox triple pack on Gog too .
I played both "The Legend of Crystal Valley" and "Kaptain Brawe: A Brawe New World" back then and still have the retail version of them in my collection. Overall, both are solid adventure games, certainly not the top of the genre, but I was entertained by both.
I like this game. Played it years ago - and it's one of the very few I played in German which for some reason is the only voiced version. As far as I know there never has been a voiced english version.
Nice, but how about bringing on GOG this one Cateia: The Kings of the Dark Age
https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/the_kings_of_the_dark_age
Wolfram_von_Thal: I like this game. Played it years ago - and it's one of the very few I played in German which for some reason is the only voiced version. As far as I know there never has been a voiced english version.
I've read on several different occasions that adventure games sell best in Germany – that would be a possible explanation.
Awesome!
@Cateia : Please bring more of your games to GOG.
Nice!
I had this on my watchlist for a long time (itch, fireflower or gamejolt) but at some point I forgot about it.