It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Get ready for a high-velocity aerial combat shooter that will engage you for long. Jet Lancer is coming soon on GOG.COM. Test your skills and reflexes while dueling against enemy aviators, hunting for giant robots, and flying with supersonic speeds as you evolve from an unknown rookie aviator into a once-in-a-generation ACE pilot.
B1tF1ghter: *snip*
Dray2k: Downvoting because of stuff like that is silly, don't worry about it :>!
Well I just said that because here on GOG forums a bunch of toxic people seemed to start a personal vendetta against me just because I critised GOG a bunch of times for legitimate reasons. I got downvoted to oblivion in the past :P Just saying ;) You never know what those people read so I just took a chance and asked "others" not to do that just in case somebody wouldn't get the sarcasm :P ;)
B1tF1ghter: ... Well I just said that because here on GOG forums a bunch of toxic people seemed to start a personal vendetta against me just because I critised GOG a bunch of times for legitimate reasons. I got downvoted to oblivion in the past :P Just saying ;)
I am not familiar with those posts you speak of, but I can offer one piece of advice to anyone:
Be careful when you criticize GOG. A lot of the stuff that GOG gets blamed for are actually decisions that are beyond their control. For instance, GOG gets blamed a lot for decisions that the publishers make, not GOG.

Not saying that's what you did, because I don't know. Just pointing out that I see this a lot.
GOG certainly isn't perfect, but I do believe that they try hard.
Best wishes.
Post edited April 09, 2020 by GilesHabibula
B1tF1ghter: ... Well I just said that because here on GOG forums a bunch of toxic people seemed to start a personal vendetta against me just because I critised GOG a bunch of times for legitimate reasons. I got downvoted to oblivion in the past :P Just saying ;)
GilesHabibula: I am not familiar with those posts you speak of, but I can offer one piece of advice to anyone:
Be careful when you criticize GOG. A lot of the stuff that GOG gets blamed for are actually decisions that are beyond their control. For instance, GOG gets blamed a lot for decisions that the publishers make, not GOG.

Not saying that's what you did, because I don't know. Just pointing out that I see this a lot.
Well one great example is what I link below.
I basically critised GOG for not pursuing developers ENOUGH (because it was brought SO MANY TIMES to gog attention about this particular developers) to release their ports here (yet another game got released without linux port and so probably yet another game that will NEVER have linux port here as is with most such cases here. In such situations GOG generally claims to be working on it and then few years pass and nothing changes, like with metro games for example. Perhaps my tone could be a little softer but I am getting sick of this kind of behaviour and so I raised my concerns (totally really valid concerns)).
So then ONE GUY proceeded to jump on me PERSONALLY (he attacked me PERSONALLY) and proceeded to say how "they" (I have read that ENTIRE thread and HE was the ONLY one that posted about not liking my post) don't want to listen to my "random offending name for my texts". I proceeded to explain to him that he is wrong. Then he said something in the lines of "shorten this as I'm not going to read it" so I then ignored him (I'm not gonna feed a troll).
Meanwhile I was responding to some other people posts in that thread (generally not related to my post critisising GOG) and my other posts got magically downvoted to oblivion (same goes for my original post). I guess he used either alt accounts or his "network of toxic buddies" to gang downvote me to oblivion :P
That thread in general was weird. People in there giving helpful advaice or voicing other valid concerns got downvoted as well and they were like "wtf why am I getting downvoted".
The guy that jumped on me had high reputation which only shows how GOG reputation system is flawed and it seems like nobody is actually reviewing those massively downvoted posts (to check if they are treated how they should or if people are abusing the thing).
The thread in question is
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/release_xcom_2_a41bb/
Sadly this is not the only occurence where such topics are toxified by some trolls. I have seen it a bunch of times especially on announcement topics.

GilesHabibula: Best wishes.
Thanks, you too ;)
Totally Accurate Jet Simulator 2020 .... My reflexes are insufficient for this sort of fast-paced action but is sure looks fun. To the wishlist you go!
GilesHabibula: I am not familiar with those posts you speak of, but I can offer one piece of advice to anyone:

B1tF1ghter: Well one great example is what I link below.
I basically critised GOG for not pursuing developers ENOUGH (because it was brought SO MANY TIMES to gog attention about this particular developers) to release their ports here (yet another game got released without linux port and so probably yet another game that will NEVER have linux port here as is with most such cases here. In such situations GOG generally claims to be working on it and then few years pass and nothing changes, like with metro games for example. Perhaps my tone could be a little softer but I am getting sick of this kind of behaviour and so I raised my concerns (totally really valid concerns)).
So then ONE GUY proceeded to jump on me PERSONALLY (he attacked me PERSONALLY) and proceeded to say how "they" (I have read that ENTIRE thread and HE was the ONLY one that posted about not liking my post) don't want to listen to my "random offending name for my texts". I proceeded to explain to him that he is wrong. Then he said something in the lines of "shorten this as I'm not going to read it" so I then ignored him (I'm not gonna feed a troll).
Meanwhile I was responding to some other people posts in that thread (generally not related to my post critisising GOG) and my other posts got magically downvoted to oblivion (same goes for my original post). I guess he used either alt accounts or his "network of toxic buddies" to gang downvote me to oblivion :P
That thread in general was weird. People in there giving helpful advaice or voicing other valid concerns got downvoted as well and they were like "wtf why am I getting downvoted".
The guy that jumped on me had high reputation which only shows how GOG reputation system is flawed and it seems like nobody is actually reviewing those massively downvoted posts (to check if they are treated how they should or if people are abusing the thing).
The thread in question is
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/release_xcom_2_a41bb/
Sadly this is not the only occurence where such topics are toxified by some trolls. I have seen it a bunch of times especially on announcement topics.

GilesHabibula: Best wishes.
B1tF1ghter: Thanks, you too ;)
The one other pieve of advice i can give you is:
Dont care or bother about the rep system
It doesnt really give any real benifit to the user unless you have a really high negative rating wich can reflect you are a scammer, troll or obnoxious.

Also its highly unlikly that you were able to see somone with high rep downvote you or rep you up since the rep system here dont point to a particullar user.
Unless thst user personally told you that he downvoted you which he coud have done either just out of spite or to Troll you.
Post edited April 09, 2020 by Lodium
While it seems an interesting game, I feel it is a bit too frenetic and the graphic can become quite confusing very fast.

I like most of the graphic style.

We'll see how the review will fare.