It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Live with the ever-present burden of being trapped in a time loop only you can know about in this turn-based RPG.
Genre: RPG

Enjoy GOGalicious deals on unforgettable titles during The GOG Sale that will last until 5th September 2022, 10 PM UTC.
GOG.com: Coming soon: In Stars and Time
Not my style, but I like the black and white presentation.
GOG team, you should not forget to add the LGBTQ+ tag on the store page.
Hard pass. Please work on getting more real games like Dying Light 2, Shadow of War, and the Hitman series. Or at least just good indie games that they actually put effort in to.
Post edited September 05, 2022 by Gylfe
I'm not into rpgs but this seems interesting and cute, love the b&w style too!
Will watch the trailer later, looks neat on first glance.
Smh.... really? Pronouns.... come on, games used to be made without any woke crap put into them before woke even came around. GoG, actually apply yourselves and bring games to this store without the mental delusion that is "woke".
TheCleaner517: Smh.... really? Pronouns.... come on, games used to be made without any woke crap put into them before woke even came around. GoG, actually apply yourselves and bring games to this store without the mental delusion that is "woke".
Maybe, just maybe, not every game has to be made for you, or based around your set of rules ?. And as for 'woke crap', it has been a 'thing' long before video games were a 'thing'...
TheCleaner517: Smh.... really? Pronouns.... come on, games used to be made without any woke crap put into them before woke even came around. GoG, actually apply yourselves and bring games to this store without the mental delusion that is "woke".
Trooper1270: Maybe, just maybe, not every game has to be made for you, or based around your set of rules ?. And as for 'woke crap', it has been a 'thing' long before video games were a 'thing'...
Actually no it hasn't. Hate to break reality to you. For one, pronoun garbage wasn't a thing either.
It's a game described as LGBTQ+ inclusive RPG.

Armor Games Studios, the publisher behind hotly-anticipated games like Bear and Breakfast, has revealed In Stars and Time, an all-new RPG adventure from Adrienne Bazir. This LGBTQ+ inclusive indie RPG is about finding hope in a hopeless place to save the world from a mysterious time loop.

This is in contrast to developers using games as vehicle to support or sell these groups agendas. To achieve this they usually Include several pronouns, flags, non-binary/agender/fat/ugly looking character models and what have you to demonstrate how totally-all-inclusive they are, while also going out of their way trying to hide relationships between such characters or including m->f relationships but not same sex. Pronouns usually end up as replacement for he and she in subtitles or dialogs, and a character's model not even visible because it's first-person, pixel art (Minecraft and others come to mind), etc. So it doesn't matter, is ill-fit in most cases, does nothing for anyone, but it's in games.

-------------

Some personal thoughts
If there is a market and developers wish to create games for it, in support for any of these groups or just because there's money in it, they should go out of their way to create games for them, with in-game stories, pronouns, voice actors and whatever prospective customers can wish for. Just be open and don't talk the talk but stop at the halfway point. Once it happens maybe this stupid online war of words and ideologies finds an end. Games are not going to change the world, the way a person playing it thinks or feels because it has no relevance to their life, or LGBTQ+ people and how they are treated.
As much as I share the hate for this sort of thing, the reason we both know the pronounces are even there is because they are visible in the game description on the store page.
And tbh I appreciate that. At least it's a little bit more honest than sneakingly infiltrating the hobby. Saves us both time and money. Kinda wish more developers would be blunt and honest about stuff like that in their games.
Hard pass from me though.
N1c3_0n3: As much as I share the hate for this sort of thing, the reason we both know the pronounces are even there is because they are visible in the game description on the store page.
And tbh I appreciate that. At least it's a little bit more honest than sneakingly infiltrating the hobby. Saves us both time and money. Kinda wish more developers would be blunt and honest about stuff like that in their games.
Hard pass from me though.
I can wholeheartedly agree with your statement. True that they put it out there first which allows for the consumer to have a choice as to whether or not it will be bought. Also agreed, hard pass.
Hey gog, good move on removing the negative feedback on the forum, now please implement blocks! Some posters' shit is sick stuff.
Zoidberg: Hey gog, good move on removing the negative feedback on the forum, now please implement blocks!
Some posters' shit is sick stuff.
Hear, hear!