It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Your job as a space colony manager is to explore and populate distant planets. Build up thriving and profitable colonies on a global scale and trade resources and goods into space. Imagine Earth is coming soon to GOG.COM.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
No war?
Tower defense? Nah, not my cup of tee, although the rest of the game looks interesting.
Maxvorstadt: Tower defense? Nah, not my cup of tee, although the rest of the game looks interesting.
I would be more than happy, if this would be a standard tower defense, but it is not. It is a managerial game, where you need to take care of many things... than there is the upgrade tech-level tree, economics etc.
Looks interesting
Imagine all the people ♪ some people should dress like aliens and say "we are good, having new technology for you" or maybe some aliens already dressed like people trying to resolve this and that... or maybe we are living in a simulation or the world just has digital nature when we look closer its just probability, one is for sure let's find a backup Earth! and another one and another... in all directions... and then... whole galaxy... space of galaxies... and then, whole universe... and if it's true that there are parallel bubbles growing from our bubble and old bubbles burst, then we need to catch new bubble on time and flow in it across overspace...
wishlisted : )
Seems like a Utopic management game. Interesting but unrealistic setting.
Matruchus: Seems like a Utopic management game. Interesting but unrealistic setting.
I do not know. If you read the game card, the gameshows a lot of conflict. The setting works more like the one of Offworld Trading Company

By the way, that other game is great. Very fast-paced, you have to play very aggressively in order to succeed. I like turn-based games and Offworld has no active pause, so imagine, I take a few drops of it now and then, then leave it to rest for a while.
Post edited May 07, 2021 by Carradice
Crosmando: No war?
Well, you know what the say about war
Post edited May 07, 2021 by RedRagan
It looks like the next to last stage of Spore turned into a longer game...
Looks like I might enjoy this. Any word on the possibility of a Linux version?
Definitely one of my FAVOURITE games of the genre! I´ve already have it on Steam, but I will surely get it on GOG as well.
AWESOME news!
gogtrial34987: Looks like I might enjoy this. Any word on the possibility of a Linux version?
AFAIK it's a Unity engine game, so yes, it would be technically possible. Even if the devs only go down the Windows route, it most likely will run in Wine just fine, like most Unity games.
Matruchus: Seems like a Utopic management game. Interesting but unrealistic setting.
I have a feeling Frostpunk is the game for you :P.
Post edited May 08, 2021 by WinterSnowfall
Carradice: I do not know. If you read the game card, the gameshows a lot of conflict. The setting works more like the one of Offworld Trading Company

By the way, that other game is great. Very fast-paced, you have to play very aggressively in order to succeed. I like turn-based games and Offworld has no active pause, so imagine, I take a few drops of it now and then, then leave it to rest for a while.
Oh, I did play Offworld Trading Company and like it. Saddly the developers never bothered to implement Crossplay for multiplayer. But coming back to this game. You are right. I missed the part of it having options to build a thorough capitalist world. Just wen't over the top of description for the game. Didn't look down. A bit long description on the game page :)