It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Beginning to think is beginning to be undermined – Albert Camus

If you are a fan of brain-scratching titles and often find yourself lost in deep thoughts, then we have a treat for you – Heavy Burden is coming soon to GOG.

This logical, adventure title based on The Myth of Sisyphus will let you enjoy the abstract game world and discover the philosophy of Albert Camus.

The gods condemned Sisyphus, because he was too arrogant and too dodgy, to roll a huge stone up the mountain, which kept falling and had to start all over again. It would seem that what could be worse than this useless work? What was Sisyphus thinking as he climbed to the top of the mountain? And what do we care about him? Perhaps you will find some answers to these difficult questions.
kai2: GOG's standards are now seemingly those of the ESG cabal.
I think you've hit the nail squarely on the head, in retrospect I'm surprised I didn't realise this sooner, especially when we already know CDP is an active supporter of ESG. It's the only way Whale Rock's garbage being here makes any sense.

You summed up my feelings perfectly earlier too, I want to cheerlead for GOG, I used to do exactly that, I have always wanted them to succeed... but under whatever passes for management these days, this place is on a steady trajectory in one direction, and the end point of that is one where we all lose. To call it frustrating around here is an extreme understatement.
Post edited May 31, 2023 by ReynardFox