It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Get ready for a brand-new psychedelic horror adventure from the creators of Botanicula. Happy Game is coming soon to GOG.COM!

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
Would be right up my alley, if it weren't for the CHUCHEL orange-face situation.
Oh yes Amanita Design and horror, now that's a good mix. Also that last part, is it going to try the 4th wall break concept?
Oh, that will be great. I will definitely buy a gift code for my neighbour's son. He won't sleep anymore, har-har. (⊙_⊙;)
Swedrami: Would be right up my alley, if it weren't for the CHUCHEL orange-face situation.
Look at the screenshots for the game's entry here. Blackface and whiteface. It also looks like the character you play is white but wears black. Make of that what you will. So many -isms in those screenshots. Down with Amanita!

I'm half-serious, of course. The whole thing with Chuchel was and still is stupid. Who ever saw an orange dustbunny? I suppose any dustbunnies hiding in hard-to-reach places are racist because they're dark instead of orange.

Amanita should make games with AFGNCAAP so there isn't another made-up scandal.
Post edited April 13, 2021 by DoomSooth
Swedrami: Would be right up my alley, if it weren't for the CHUCHEL orange-face situation.
DoomSooth: I'm half-serious, of course. The whole thing with Chuchel was and still is stupid. Who ever saw an orange dustbunny? I suppose any dustbunnies hiding in hard-to-reach places are racist because they're dark instead of orange.
Should have gone for the actual real-life colour in the first place, which would be a dark dirty grey.
And would have provided the needed contrast against the mostly bright and colourful scenery/background as well.

Maybe Amanita is going to grow back the spine of artistic integrity one of these days and introduce at least a toggle to optionally revert back CHUCHEL's original colour scheme, but until then I'll continue the boycott of their releases.
RedRagan: Oh yes Amanita Design and horror, now that's a good mix. Also that last part, is it going to try the 4th wall break concept?
Wait, who are you talking to? Are *they* listening to us again? Oh no, I think I see them in the distance, beyond that glass pane. They are coming. Ruuuuuun! :P
Post edited April 13, 2021 by WinterSnowfall
Sorry Amanita. After your fiasco with Chuchel you're on my blacklist. And I must honestly say that loved all your previous games.
How can one trust you, that you will not change game again few weeks after release?
low rated
Swedrami: Maybe Amanita is going to grow back the spine of artistic integrity one of these days and introduce at least a toggle to optionally revert back CHUCHEL's original colour scheme, but until then I'll continue the boycott of their releases.
I'll just play the original release for that, if I play it at all.
Post edited April 13, 2021 by DoomSooth
I'd rather see more stuff like Creaks and Pilgrims than Botanicula from them bur still happy that they keep releasing here.
Can't get the abomination, sorry. (what your target audience is?)
i_ni: Can't get the abomination, sorry. (what your target audience is?)
Plenty of fans following them since almost two decades and loving their art, being one of the most established indie teams?
I'm going to say that this looks great, but is absolutely not my jar of cookies.
I can't question Ameneta Design's machinations, but this ain't for me.
Post edited April 14, 2021 by Darvond
i_ni: Can't get the abomination, sorry. (what your target audience is?)
Dogmaus: Plenty of fans following them since almost two decades and loving their art, being one of the most established indie teams?
I know their games and like the art style they create very much however the setting is something I can't swallow this time.
Their nice, light artstyle and "The Binding of Isaac" setting don't mix for me and makes it an abomination game of abominations.