It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Prepare to dive into a side-scrolling single-player game with gorgeous hand-drawn animations where you will take the role of three siblings. Greak: Memories of Azur is coming soon to GOG.COM!

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
low rated
To the forum...
Wow, this looks gorgeous.
Throughout the game, you will find each sibling in different scenarios, and once you do, they will join the adventure and help you progress through the game.
So first you have to find the other characters, and then you use all of the characters to find the pieces of the airship. I wonder how long the game is and for how much of it you're actually switching characters instead of using just one or two characters.
I don't normally find myself drawn to games like this, but it looks just... captivating.
Getting vibes of a bit more light-hearted Hollow Knight from this. Definitely seems worth keeping an eye on.
Oh my god, they have no mouths! Or noses! How do they... anything?

Seriously though, it looks really damn nice. Wishlisted.
I guess lacking two usually facial features, but having rather large ears, means that they can eat and drink, or sneeze and cough at the same time...

Oh, and wish listed. Because it's just like a modern day Lost Vikings, but oh, so much cuter...
What a cute little game. Why do they remind me of Smurfs for some reason, even though they don't have noses. Anyway, wishlisted for now.
The animation, the choice of music, the in-game graphic, I think this game is a winner already.
Breja: Oh my god, they have no mouths! Or noses! How do they... anything?

Seriously though, it looks really damn nice. Wishlisted.
I like to imagine they simply push food on their face and thousands of tiny microscopic mouths start devouring the food.
Post edited August 08, 2021 by RedRagan